4 colors available

BY PAMPERS #10 in Baby Wipes

Baby Fresh® Pampers® Baby Fresh wipes have a refreshing scent and are hypoallergenic.  They re 2X stronger than the leading competitor and are made with a touch of Vitamin E to help leave your baby feeling refreshingly clean. Refreshing Scent. Hypoallergenic. 2X Stronger Than the Leading Competitor. Lotion Made with Pure Water & A Touch of Vitamin E 72 Wipes ~ 7 x 7 in Each 1-800-PAMPERS.

• What's your preference when it comes to Pampers Wipes? I love the f...6 Answers
  • Is there a pampers case that has an easier opening or a travel one ...5 Answers
  • Do you refer scented or unscented?9 Answers
Pampers Soft & Strong Wipes
  • "love the fragrances from the pampers baby wipes and they work really good too" in 1 review
  • "Smell great, clean well and have never had any problems with them." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Rockville, MD
These are my favorite wipes. I was given a bunch of different kinds at my baby shower, and only one pack of these. I came across them when my daughter was about 3 months old and seriously went and exchanged every package of wipes I could for these.
If you're big on them saying they're unscented, i don't know if they'll be for you. To me they have a really sweet nice scent. Not unscented in my opinion but really pleasant smelling compared to other wipes.
Kym L.
Kym L.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a snug fit this is the diaper for you. I used Huggies before and unfortunately it wasn't cutting it. I kids would have blow outs because the diapers were a lot bigger. T his seem to be a better fit. Pricing is in line with Huggies. I totally would recommend this brand for mommies wanting a snugger fit for their babies.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Ozone Park, NY
PamperS baby wipes have beeny go to wipes for.both of my kids I prefer the baby fresh scent because it makes my kids smell clean after some.pretty.horrid number two's lol. I've tried other brands of wipe but I find there either two thick not moist enough or you have to use too many to.get the jobs down pampers are always perfect
Maria T.
Maria T.
I honestly did not like these whips they rip so fast . they are soft and smell good but didn't work out for me i feel like they rip to easy i got this product at my nearest walmart. i was disappointed on the price bc of my experience. i will not be buying again .
Mikela N.
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. I've never noticed any irritation after using them like some brands do. They're soft, smell good, and are durable. I recommend these wipes especially to those with newborns as their skin is so sensitive at first. I like these wipes.
These wipes have been a lifesaver for us and our little one! Not only do they have a refreshing scent, they stay moist and are effective with wiping away the after effects of a messy diaper. I would definitely recommend this product to parents!
Princess C.
Princess C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only wipes I like to use for my kids. I bought a whole bunch of them for a dollar per box when there was a sale at Kroger. I couldn't pass up the deal. Most of them are unscented.

They're durable and clean very well.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
We have been using pampers since my 4 year old was born. The quality feels as soft as wiping w a cloth. The smell isn't overbearing & the price is good for the quality so we always go back to them. Completely satisfied
Falon J.
Falon J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these wipes! They aren't to wet so they clean very well. Extremely effective and very affordable. And I love how you can buy refills and fill the container . I highly recommend this product.
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho esta marca de wipes son muy suaves tiene una rica aroma ademas de que no son como otros que se secan rápidos después de destapado, los usaba para mi bebe y para mi para quitar el maquillaje.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you refer scented or unscented?
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
What's your preference when it comes to Pampers Wipes? I love the feel of these ones, but is there a product that's stronger?
Amy R.
Amy R.
Is there a pampers case that has an easier opening or a travel one like huggies used to have