BY PAMPERS

Baby Fresh® Pampers® Baby Fresh wipes have a refreshing scent and are hypoallergenic.  They re 2X stronger than the leading competitor and are made with a touch of Vitamin E to help leave your baby feeling refreshingly clean. Refreshing Scent. Hypoallergenic. 2X Stronger Than the Leading Competitor. Lotion Made with Pure Water & A Touch of Vitamin E 3 - 72 Count Packs ~ Total 216 Wipes, 7 x 7 in Each 1-800-PAMPERS. see more...

Pampers Soft & Strong Scented Wipes Refills
  • "These wipes smell really good and do not cause a lot of diaper rash." in 2 reviews
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I use these on my daughter and for other little spills that my happen with a toddler. Easy and gentle for her sensitive skin, don't care for the smell so much. They are also a little too thin or not textured enough, or that I'm used too.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
These are great for cleaning up diaper messes and dirty faces. I still use them on my 7 year old son's face and hands and all over when he just needs a quick clean up after playing.
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I love this wipes. I use them for everything. To clean my face to clean my hands. They do take off makeup sorta, not the best for that but they don't claim to be.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
These wipes smell really good and do not cause a lot of diaper rash. I noticed that compared to using the huggies wipes, these clean better as well do not dry out the skin as much.
Amalia M.
Great on my lil babies tooshie, Easy and gentle for her sensitive skin, don't care for the smell so much They do take off makeup sorta, not the best for that but they don't claim to be.
kayla p.
This wipes are good wipes. They are really soft. They do seem to get the job done. The only thing I don't like about these is that they are thiner than other brands.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Love the pampers wipes, they don't rip or tear when using them and they smell good, never gave my son a rash. I prefer these over Huggies for sure.
Ashley L.
Tacoma, WA
I love pampers wipes and a good price because you can always find a coupon deal for them. Never tear and get the job done
Kaylin R.
Taylor, AL
Great on my lil babies tooshie and my go to when cleaning up those dirty noses! They are soft and smell super good!
Limei  Z.
Very good product, my daughter has been using the same wipe since birth and now she's almost 5 months!!