BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Adriana G.
Findlay, OH
I LOVE the wipes ! They're soft and they smell good even without a scent added. Keeps him smelling good and everything clean! Definitely affordable. I've been purchasing since he was born.
Kimberly M.
I love these baby wipes. I reach for these when ever my baby has a diaper rash. Theyre also great for clean ups after a messy meal (which if your baby is like mine, its every meal or snack) i always keep a stock of 10-20 on hand at all times. We normally pick these up at our local walmart.
Karol A.
Me encanta que es amigable con la piel de mi bebé. Es accesible, tiene buen olor y no irrira ni arde. Es cómoda para llevar de viaje. 💖 #ILoveIt
Shannon V.
Have been using these on my son since he was born. He’s barely ever had a diaper rash @ almost 2 yrs old, these wipes work so well. They get the job done by staying fresh for a long time, even if package is accidentally left open. Love the snap lids, make it easy to open and close/ bring with anywhere. Truly no scent and cute packaging.
Jane L.
Dallas, TX
I love pampers. Since my baby was born I am sticking to this wipes. Very soft and moisture. My baby never get any rush from it .
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg I love these babies wipes, it so soft and smooth and my baby never have rash, it's so affordable and worth it! Not pricey, I got it as a gifts from my aunty! I would loved to buy like this one! I'll have to look for it at Walmart lol!!!
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
These are the only wipes I use! I have been using them for almost 6 years now. My kids have never had any bad reaction to these wipes. They smell great and clean up is easy when you’re using these! I will continue to buy these wipes for years to come!
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
I use them some times even thow my kids don't have sensitive skin. but i do gt them alot..
Angie S.
Excelente producto!! Sin alcohol, no irrita la piel de mi bebé, sin olor y gruesos. Lo recomiendo totalmente. Además el precio es muy bueno, lo conseguí en CVS e incluía el dispensador de wipes. Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
So sensitive and smooth. Fresh smell without all the perfume. The only wipes that didn’t break my daughter out. Being a mom I use them on a million things and they work well every time. We’ve never used anything else
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Walmart