BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Karen S.
These wipes are great! They're so big which is great and don't cause any kind of problems. The packaging is also really cute. I strongly recommend this to mommies for their little ones.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I always have baby wipes on the back of my toilet for easy cleanup. I got these as a sample last year at the Bentonville Film Festival and now it's the only ones we purchase! They are thicker and softer!
Kiera W.
I do not have a baby but I love using these as a makeup remover! They are kinda pricey but they are much easier on the eyes while trying to get tough makeup off. I love how spotless they get my face!!
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
My FAVORITE wipes by far. They are so unbelievably soft and work great on sensitive skin. I haven’t found a wipe that compares! Definitely a must have for every mom who has a baby with sensitive skin.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
These wipes are just OK. They are really soft but don't really stand up to messes well. They are smooth and thin and don't pick up messes well. Unlike Huggies natural care wipes which are made of strong material that has patterned quilting/grooves that pick up a lot. I feel like with these you need more than one wipe to get the job done sometimes. These also dry up fast or are too wet.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
These are our favorite wipes. They are unscented and gentle on my baby's skin. We have used these with both our kids. I wouldn't ever use another brand. They are affordable and our number one choice.
Rachael V.
I decided to use these wipes because I am sensitive to most things and didn't want to chance it with my daughter. these wipes get the job done. they are not to thin or to thick and get that baby bum clean clean clean. also have a light fresh scent. I highly recommend these wipes.
Ashley M.
Walhalla, SC
These are by far the best wipes! They keep baby clean! Some wipes I find seem to get poop on your hand because they are so thin but there are just the right thickness! Very satisfied with this product!
Christina J.
I have been using these wipes.since my first baby was born..now he's 4 years old, potty trained, and I have two more babies both still in diapers. I love them. All my kids have sensitive skin and these are the only wipes I would buy. I always recommend pampers to other moms!
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
I use to be able to use any type of pampers wipes on my baby but she developed a sensitivity where she wouldn’t let me wipe her at all. I switched to sensitive wipes and she lets me get her all clean
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.