BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Zennie R.
I love how gentle and soft they are! They're amazing! I even use these to remove makeup lol. But once, I used a different brand of wipes on my son and immediately disliked them since they seemed more rough. Ever since then, I've always and will always only use Pampers sensitive!
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
My daughter does not really have sensitive skin, but every time pampers wipes (including these 'sensitive' wipes) are used on her, she breaks out in a horrible rash. No matter where you use them (face, hands, arms, etc.) every time. They use and give these wipes away at the hospital where my daughter was born and for baby #2 we made sure to bring our own Huggies and kept these far away :(
Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
These wipes from Pampers are hands down some of my favorite. Pampers really has their stuff together when it comes to diapering little ones! Their wipes are so much thicker and wet than Huggies brand. They don't case any kind of reaction like some scented wipes! A great product!
Rachael V.
I decided to use these wipes because I am sensitive to most things and didn't want to chance it with my daughter. these wipes get the job done. they are not to thin or to thick and get that baby bum clean clean clean. also have a light fresh scent. I highly recommend these wipes.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I always have baby wipes on the back of my toilet for easy cleanup. I got these as a sample last year at the Bentonville Film Festival and now it's the only ones we purchase! They are thicker and softer!
Kiera W.
I do not have a baby but I love using these as a makeup remover! They are kinda pricey but they are much easier on the eyes while trying to get tough makeup off. I love how spotless they get my face!!
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
I use to be able to use any type of pampers wipes on my baby but she developed a sensitivity where she wouldn’t let me wipe her at all. I switched to sensitive wipes and she lets me get her all clean
Christina J.
I have been using these wipes.since my first baby was born..now he's 4 years old, potty trained, and I have two more babies both still in diapers. I love them. All my kids have sensitive skin and these are the only wipes I would buy. I always recommend pampers to other moms!
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
These wipes worked great for my babies sensitive skin, however I do not like the texture. They are so smooth it doesn't feel like they are as effective at cleaning as some other brands. They almost feel slimy. I would recommend honest company brand for sensitive skin instead.
Cory H.
Super soft wipes! Perfect for the tiniest, most sensitive behind! We use these for both boys! Have tried several brands and now only buy Pampers Sensitive wipes! We buy in bull because we have two in diapers. I find these to be very affordable when compared to other, lesser brands.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.