BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've heard a few bad things about huggies wipes so I decided to just stick with these. No regrets. (: They're super soft for my little ones bottom, have no fragrance, and is alcohol free! Love the box that I got. Comes with refills and on the go packs. No switching to any other brand for me.
Arianna L.
Baldwinsville , NY
I'll be a Pampers fan until the day I die! Their wipes are so sturdy yet soft and I've never had to use more than just a few even for the messiest of diapers. They are definitely worth paying just a little more than you would for a cheaper brand because you'll use so much less of these
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
It's crazy that these are sensitive wipes, my daughter got a really really bad rash because of these. I've always heard such great things about pampers, even that they are the best brand out there, I wish I was able to relate. my poor baby had a rash that lasted a little over a week.
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Love these wipes. light fresh sent and gets the job done. They are very strong and doesn't rip like others that I've tried. I wish they were a little moister but I'm still pleased. I will continue to buy.
Hillary P.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes are the only wipes we have used and they are the only wipes we will continue to use.
They do not cause rash or skin breakdown. They are a great size and durability and they do not have a strong scent.
They work great for our baby and many others that I know!
Ashley M.
Dallas, OR
I was using the regular Pampers wipes and noticed that my son would get little red bumps on his face when he got a hold of one while changing him. So we switched to the sensitive wipes and it has been wonderful! He is sensitive to everything, so these are absolutely perfect for his soft baby skin. :)
Kylie L.
South Jordan, UT
I use these wipes for my daughter, and i was looking for a good face towelette, and i read that these would work for sensitive skin. of course i was skeptical because my skin is super sensitive, and usually everything breaks me out. but, these were perfect!!!!! took off my makeup and they didn't' dry out my face, and they weren't to rough on my face. the perfect face cleansing towelette!!!!!!!
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
When my son was first born we received a bunch of wipes and diapers at my shower. We tried every brand under the sun and Pampers Sensitive are the only wipes that have worked on him without breaking him out in a severe diaper rash!! The only kind I buy now for my friends baby showers now too!
ASHLEY V.
I love the packaging of these wipes. So easy! They are pretty affordable where ever you go. They are comparable to the huggies which I love as well! I do prefer pampers diapers tho. Great product overall!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
These wipes are just OK. They are really soft but don't really stand up to messes well. They are smooth and thin and don't pick up messes well. Unlike Huggies natural care wipes which are made of strong material that has patterned quilting/grooves that pick up a lot. I feel like with these you need more than one wipe to get the job done sometimes. These also dry up fast or are too wet.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.