BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Marisa T.
I love these wipes. They were my go-to for so long with my daughter. I would definitely still use them if I couldn’t find my new brand or if they were on hand. They get the job done without leaving your kiddos bum soaking wet. They definitely are a gentle clean. Love them!
Ivy R.
These are an absolute God-Send. They're very soft and easy on my baby who has very sensitive skin. He never fusses anymore when we use these wipes! They're so affordable and usually are on a buy-1-get-1 sale at my local store. These are the wipes I reccommend to everyone!
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
These wipes are amazing! My fiancé and I have tried several different brands and styles of wipes with our newborn son and always end up going back to these despite the price difference. I love that they are easy to use, hold together well and do not have a scent. We have had no issues with them. If you are in need of a cheaper version the Up and Up sensitive are very close though!
Megan G.
These are good wipes. They aren't my favorite, only because they are kind of soft and don't seem to clean as easily as the ones we use (Huggies). My other issue was with the container. I would go to pull one out and they'd all be stuck together and I'd end up pulling a foot of wipes out each time. Irritating when you are using one hand for that and holding baby with the other.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
We have been purchasing these exact wipes since my son was born! They have great deals on them usually! And they are so good for sensitive skin! I wouldn’t switch to any other wipe! They are just enough wet and not dry at all!
Shannon V.
Have been using these on my son since he was born. He’s barely ever had a diaper rash @ almost 2 yrs old, these wipes work so well. They get the job done by staying fresh for a long time, even if package is accidentally left open. Love the snap lids, make it easy to open and close/ bring with anywhere. Truly no scent and cute packaging.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
These wipes are strong and sensitive on my baby's skin. It is what I would expect from pampers. The recloseable lid ensures the wipes do not dry out. I keep one in my car and one in my diaper bag. I would definitely recommend to others!
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
Used these with my son because he has sensitive skin so i thought oh this will be great... no caused a rash. not sure what caused it bit switched to regular Palmer wipes and they work fine. I won't use anything other than pampers. plus I love the reward app!
Alyson K.
Winnie
Purchased at: Walmart
These wipes are kinda on the dry side so if you like super wet wipes these aren’t for you. But all in all they are great for sensitive baby skin. I’m using them nowPampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
April B.
Santa Ana, CA
These wipes are everything. I mean everything I have two daughters and I don’t use anything else at all. They are very affordable and you get a good amount. They work wonders especially since both my kids have always been sensitive. These are the only wipes I can use on my children without them getting a rash. They meet all my needs for my kids and then some.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.