BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

Buy on Amazon*
Choua Y.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
I use this wipe for my kids all the time, I don’t have problems with it and I feel like it’s better for their skin than the regular wipes. I notice that using the regular wipes makes my kids feel irritated but using these they didn’t seem to cry or bother me much which is a positive sign.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
I would recommend this for a newborn baby because you don’t know what they will be allergic to and these are sensitive on the skin. They are pretty thick and don’t dry up also have a normal smell non perfume smell
Chakirah K.
As a mother with three in diapers good quality wipes are a must! The wipes are moist enough to get the messy jobs done without dripping everywhere. This product is no expensive and well worth the cost!. 🤙🏾
Brooke J.
We love these wipes! We have tried other brands and they caused skin issues for our little one. With this brand, we have had zero skin issues! I highly recommend these to anyone with small babies & children. The price is great & so is the quality. The fact that they help with my little ones sensitive skin makes them even better. I can't say enough good stuff about the pampers brand!!
Katie M.
Drums
I love these wipes. They tear apart very easily. They are always moist and never dry up. Works great for my baby’s skin. I will continue to buy these and I will definitely recommend to others. Great product!
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
We are a pamper house hold for the most part. These are strong and soft. The only thing I dislike is when you go to pull one out it's like a magaican pulling scarfs out of his jacket. They just keep coming.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
My child is 7 and I still use these on a daily basis. They are great inexpensive wipes for baby and get the diaper changing routine done, but even more than that I use them to wipe her face off or hands, they are great for removing make up at the end of the day and just to keep around for whatever other reason you could use a wet wipe in a pinch. I will always have these around my house.
Marisa T.
I love these wipes. They were my go-to for so long with my daughter. I would definitely still use them if I couldn’t find my new brand or if they were on hand. They get the job done without leaving your kiddos bum soaking wet. They definitely are a gentle clean. Love them!
Ivy R.
These are an absolute God-Send. They're very soft and easy on my baby who has very sensitive skin. He never fusses anymore when we use these wipes! They're so affordable and usually are on a buy-1-get-1 sale at my local store. These are the wipes I reccommend to everyone!
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
My FAVORITE wipes by far. They are so unbelievably soft and work great on sensitive skin. I haven’t found a wipe that compares! Definitely a must have for every mom who has a baby with sensitive skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.