BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Stefani G.
I love Pampers & all their products!! Wipes are super soft and wet enough that makes cleaning so much easier!!!!! Don’t waste your money & use Pampers!!!!!!!!!!!
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
I love these wipes! They are so soft and work great on my baby's sensitive skin. She would get rashes with other brands, so this is the only brand I like to use. The price is great, and the packaging is awesome. I love how easily they'll go into my diaper bag without taking up too much space. My baby also loves playing with the package and hearing the crinkly sound. Also, the designs on these are SO cute that I almost don't want to use some of them.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I like these wipes a lot for my baby's skin, even though it's not sensitive I feel like it's better for her. The only thing I don't like is they seem to dry out quickly when I put them in my large dispenser and they are running low, or if my son is playing with them and leaves the top open the first wipe or two are of no use as they've dried out completely. I like the ones that seem a little damper initially but they do get the job done
Laura V.
Hernando, MS
I chose these wipes from the beginning for my baby due to them being unscented and for sensitive skin. Newborn babies have sensitive skin so of course I needed a good wipe that understood that. These have worked well from the beginning. The only thing I don't like is that they do not smell good; but that comes with the territory of being unscented. These wipes are soft and moist and easy to pull from the package. They are also the only wipe that has worked for use in the BoBee (a diaper and wipe container that hangs on the wall) which is also a big reason we have stuck with these particular wipes.
veronica s.
I love this pampers sensitive baby wipes. They are great. I switch to this after my baby had a rash from another brand and after I switched to this his skin got better.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great Product if you have a child that has an allergy to scented wipes or if your baby has diaper rash or chaffing issues. Very light and soft on the skin and doesn't bother any of those issues your baby might be having. Leaves baby feeling cleaner than some other wipes that can often feel sticky. Also comes with pampers rewards points which come in handy later when your baby no longer needs diapers and you get a gift with the points!!
Kimberly M.
I love these baby wipes. I reach for these when ever my baby has a diaper rash. Theyre also great for clean ups after a messy meal (which if your baby is like mine, its every meal or snack) i always keep a stock of 10-20 on hand at all times. We normally pick these up at our local walmart.
Elizabeth R.
We love pampers sensitive wipes!! We have tried many other brands, but pampers is the best hands down. They never leave a residue after using, and have never broken my sons bottom out like other wipes!
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA
The gentlest, most versatile, yet strongest wipe we have ever used!
Both of my daughter have/had senstitive skin and these wipes were always gentle and never irritated their skin. We have used them for hand and face wipes probably just as often as we have for diaper changes and they always get the job done! The wipe itself feels and looks thin but it is really heavy duty - I have wiped up a lot of "heavy duty" jobs (if you know what I mean) and never once had it leak through, rip, crumble, or fail me. It also has a light, clean scent. We love these wipes, and Pampers in general!!
Angelica A.
Hollywood, FL
You would think that because they're sensitive they would cost more but it seems to be the other way around. This box of diapers usually go on sale for 19.99 at Babies R us or at Sam's Club and they're the best bang for your buck. They're super soft on babies bottoms but sometimes leave it a little too wet so i just blow on his booty or play with him until its dried a bit before i put his diaper back on. No biggie really! I prefer them to the regular ones or the huggies ones which i found to be too rough for his soft skin. And to make matters better it comes with a few different type of containers: 3 bags with the hard dispenser top (perfect for his diaper bag and grandmas house), 1 tub w/ a refill in it already (perfect to keep refilling), and 9 extra refills.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.