BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Megan G.
North bend, OR
I love these wipes and pampers products in general! These are the only ones all three of my kids have been able to use without breaking out in rashes! I swear by these!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
These wipes definitely get the job done, and have a fresh smell with them. My son has never had a diaper rash thus far, and these work effective in getting the mess cleaned up. However, they feel a little bit rough on the skin. I noticed this after many, many uses and once trying to use this on my face to remove makeup. It felt a bit harsh rubbing onto my skin. It's not terrible and not enough to deter me from using these completely, but I would prefer my son using a more fragile and soft product on his tush.
Erika W.
Seminole, FL
I was given a trial pack of these while still in the hospital with my son. They worked and did the job. When I arrived home, I used a competitor's wipe because I bought them before my son was born. The competitor's wipe cause my son's bottom to become red and had the appearance of a baboon's butt. I immediately went back to these and the redness and blistering subsided. These may be more money but they work and my son doesn't have problems with them. I continue buying them many months later and I'm happy. I prefer the moistness and thickness of these wipes over other wipes I have tried.
Beatrice V.
These are the only wipes I use it always has to be for sensitive skin and right now my baby only tolerates the pamper brand 15& at target for this box very affordable
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Been using these for a year now and I love em! They work great cost not a lot at all and you can get them almost anywhere love em definitely going to keep using them
Toni L.
I'm not a big fan of the Pampers brand wipes. I've tried both the sensitive and the scented wipes. Unfortunately these diapers didn't work for my son. Both wipes caused a rash and made him feel uncomfortable. These wipes are also higher prices with a very low wipe count. I do not recommend these. For any paren't trying to find wipes that work for there child. I suggest single packs of wipes from different brands first. That way you know what works best for your child.
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely amazing product for any baby that has sensitive skin. My daughter has excema so it's very important we use things on her skin that will not irritate it.
Somars B.
Crosby, TX
My baby has very sensitive skin. I am glad that Pampers developed a product that is gentle enough for my baby's skin to use. The wipes are durable and do not tear easily. They get the job done, and I typically use no more than 4 to 5 wipes at a time. I also use the wipes to clean her face, feet, and hands with throughout the day. She had not broke out in a rash since I switched to Pampers Sensitive wipes. Right now, Pampers have this deal where you get a free refill of baby wipes (72 count or less) with a purchase of a package of diapers. I do not know when the special will end, but it describes the offer on almost every Pampers box.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stefani G.
I love Pampers & all their products!! Wipes are super soft and wet enough that makes cleaning so much easier!!!!! Don’t waste your money & use Pampers!!!!!!!!!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.