BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Pampers Sensitive is the best wipes for little girls I think. No scents need to be down there anyways. It is perfect for a general cleaning and actually the best wipes to use!
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Even before I became a mommy I used these wipes to take off my makeup and now I use them for my newborn. They are scent free, rip free and thick without fragrance. @pampers
Rachel P.
Virginia Bch, VA
My daughter has always had sensitive skin and the only diapers and wipes she can use are the Pampers Sensitive. These wipes are very gentle and have never made her booty red after cleaning up. Another review said that the packaging was difficult, but I haven't had a problem. They are refills and are meant to go into a box, so all you do is peel back the sticky covering (like normal travel wipes) and place the entire package into the box. Sometimes if I'm in a rush I leave the sticky cover on and don't even put them in a box and it works just fine. I find them very convenient and easy to use. And especially great so you don't have to guess how many will fit, they're already separated accordingly.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
There’s are the only wipes I like! They are not overly stuffed to where you ripe the first three just trying to get them out of the package. There nice and soft for my baby!
Kaylee R.
These wipes are awesome for multiple uses. We literally use these for everything in our house. The best part is they are hypo allergenic so we never have to worry about bad reactions.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
My family always used these and every child that was born has used these in my family is also have used this as well for siblings planning on using this for my new unborn
Shelby C.
Oceanside, CA
I wasn't to happy about these wipes . They were really thin and tear easily and didn't wipe to well . They were also a little pricey and I wouldn't buy them again .
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these wipes. It is truly a sensitive skin baby wipe for babies. Not harsh at all like some of the rest of the products out here. Our 2.5 year old Grandson has really sensitive skin and rashes from dermatitis. And these help him a lot to keep from breaking out. When we use these he has very little break outs. But when we have to use others, he is broken out in all kinds of areas as we not only use them for his bottom, we use them to wipe his face, and hands as well.
Jonna H.
I've tried/used so many baby wipes over the years and I always come back to this one. It is durable and inexpensive which is good when you go through so many with little ones. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
Alyssa L.
I love these. I was always finding them in my local drugstore for $1 sometimes .44 cents on sale. Pampers sensitive wipes are my favorite to use on my kids. They don't irritate their skin & they don't fall apart. They are sturdy & don't have a bad smell. I used to only use the huggies or Walmart brand but they always fell apart and sometime irritated my kids skin. When I switched I never looked back. Highly recommend. They are $1.99 at Walmart or at other drugstores $2.99 sometimes they go on sale. These are my favorite.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.