BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ashley V.
I give this five stars because it is a product i re buy and use daily. I want others to know it is good ! These are all i will use. I feel like most others give my son a rash or if he does have one they hurt him and these dont.
Tiffany M.
Leesburg, OH
These are my favorite wipes! I have friends and family that have used these and I knew that when I had my daughter, I was going to use the Pamper Sensitive Wipes also. They do great on her skin and a great job cleaning her up!
Charlene A.
i love using pampers sensitive wipes! my son has sensitive skin and can only use pampers brand. i knew when my son was born that he would have sensitive skin like his dad so using these wipes was the best decision i made as a parent. i would definately recommend thesr wipes if your child has sensitive skin.
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
We absolutely love these wipes. I love how moist they stay and don’t dry out as easily as other wipes. They do not rip easily which is a big plus. Not a bad price for the quality of wood either. I definitely recommend these.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these so much because I use these to remove my make up and they work perfectly I have lots of them and they are not just for babies LOL. I always have 2 to 3 packs on hand and highly recommend or beauty lovers to have one at least in their travel pack or at home to remove make up or just to freshen up your face!
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
These wipes are great. They are strong & you don’t have to use a million to get the job done. Lately I have noticed they are more dry than normal, I don’t know if we just got a bad pack but it’s definitely been noticeable.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
These wipes work well and do not irritate my babies skin at all. However, I do not like that when I pulled one out of the container it pulls multiple at a time. I prefer some of the other brands that will allow me to only pull one wipe at a time while keeping remainder of the wipes in the package.
Lola G.
Great brand of diapers at such a great value! I buy them at my local grocery store. Mostly all of them sell this brand. They are so smooth on baby’s bottom and they are scentless which is better for sensitive skin!
Sarah O.
I’ve had no problems with these wipes. They’re great because the sheets are sturdy and dont rip easily. They’re gentle on my baby’s bottom and she never broke out because of it. I received a box as a gift and they lasted a good while too!
Chakirah K.
As a mother with three in diapers good quality wipes are a must! The wipes are moist enough to get the messy jobs done without dripping everywhere. This product is no expensive and well worth the cost!. 🤙🏾
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.