BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
My favorite wipes ever! I will forever purchase these , they don't rip like other brands , they wipe without hassle and are very affordable for a big bulk pack . I wish everyone would use pampers wipes!
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
While Pampers wipes have improved over the years, I still don't care for them. I got them from Rite Aid because they were on sale. But I definitely prefer Huggies wipes. I will stick to that Brand.
kimberly b.
South Holland, IL
 Out of all the brands of wipes these are my favorite . I always go back to these . These wipes are so soft and moisturizing. These wipes get the job done. The price is good to , they are not expensive. I tell people to buy these all the time. I buy these all the time.
Natalie S.
Mckinney, TX
For whatever reason, these wipes made my LO booty break out in a rash. I was surprised because these are for sensitive skin and also were the wipes that were used at the hospital we delivered.
Tazhayla J.
Dallas, TX
Great product for the baby! This box doesn’t run out too quickly . There are nothing but pros for this item . The baby seems more relaxed because of the great fit . Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
These are great and very inexpensive. I love the sensitivity of them and that they are not flimsy. Affordable and love the patterns on the wipe cases. We buy ours at our local Meijer, Walmart or sams.
Christina T.
N Providence, RI
These are my all time favorite wipes and believe me I think I have just about tried every brand because my son had such sensitive skin. They are so good that I even use them sometimes to take my makeup off and they leave my skin so soft and hydrated!
Abi A.
I had my baby last November and I don’t regret buying this.its effective and soft. I have always used huggies but decided to try this and it was good,I would definitely buy this again and again.
Tara B.
These wipes are great! The sensitive type are great for my LO sensitive skin- we had no reactions to them. But the wipes are very thin compared to other brands & they are a little more expensive
Lexie B.
Pampers is a good brand but somewhat expensive. These wipes are durable and soft with a lighter scent. My daughter does great with them but I prefer parents choice based on quality for the price.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.