BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Sam C.
These are the best wipes for a reason. They are soft and thick with little to no scent to them. Sensitive skin runs through our family, and I've never had a problem with them with either of my babies.
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Loving buying these for everything I keep one in my car one in my purse and one in the diaper they are easy to travel with and are my favorite brand I always buy them I recommend trying them completely
Elizabeth W.
These wipes are perfect for my son. The only kind we have ever used for him are sensitive because we want to be as gentle as possible. The pop tops are perfect for the diaper bag and they never dry up.
Courtney S.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack is the way to go if you want to get the most bang for your buck! This pack saves me a great deal of money considering how often I seem to have to purchase wipes. At their price point, it would be senseless to buy a single pack over this pack.

As for the wipes themselves, they are my (and my sons) absolute favorite! They stay moist when stored properly and are very good for children with sensitive skin. They don't really have a fragrance, but I tend to go for non-fragrance when it comes to wipes anyway.

They are durable and one little wipe goes a long way when using it correctly. I love these wipes and I love Pampers brand!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Gentle and soft on sensitive skin. Not fibrous like other brands. Great to have on the go and not just for babies and children. I am a firm believer in adults using wipes also for optimal cleanliness!
Brenda P.
Charlotte
This is an awesome product especially for sensitive skins. I have been using these wipes for a while and I am really happy with the quality and convenience of this wonderful products. I definitely would suggest this product to anyone who wants a quality wipe for sensitive skin.
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I refuse to get any other brand of wipes. These ones are so soft and gentle. We have never had a problem with hives or a rash, and I attribute that to the sensitive wipes! These beat out other brands!
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
I've been very pleased with pampers sensitive wipes. They don't rip ever, and they have been gentle enough for my baby and toddler. We've used them for almost two years and don't plan on switching ever.
Paige B.
Alexandria, PA
One of my favorite go wipes for my baby. They smell great and are so soft and sensitive to use on any babies butt. You can buy them at the baby section at any grocery store usually. Recommend highly
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
My favorite wipes ever! I will forever purchase these , they don't rip like other brands , they wipe without hassle and are very affordable for a big bulk pack . I wish everyone would use pampers wipes!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.