BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Courtney M.
huffman
These are the only baby wipes I use for my baby. They are gentle on her skin and get the mess cleaned up! They are exactly what this momma needs. I would recommend them to any parent to use on their baby.
Amanda H.
These are great, I have found these to be the only brand of wipes that don't leave grit behind when using them. They also leave my daughters skin moisturized and I use far less even for the really bad messes.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love pampers wipes! They always get my doodle so clean and smelling amazing! I always buy in bulk, because three year olds can get messy! Pampers wipes are super affordable and I definitely recommend them!
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I have used these from the time my baby was born. They really help prevent diaper rash and keep him fresh. They have a faint clean scent which is just enough. They really help with preventing diaper rash too.
Monica M.
These are probably my favorite wipes. They're perfect for my babies sensitive skin and they're not overly wet like Huggies. They're also nice and thick and pick up everything. Definitely recommend them.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I love all things pamper yes there more expensive but totally worth it they never leak and always make me happy because she has no breakouts and she's always happy and I can buy them just about anywhere
Ashly N.
My son is 19 months old and I have used these wipes since he was born. He now has a little sister who I use these wipes on and she is so fresh with every diaper change. Love Pampers sensitive baby wipes.
Terri Y.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love this!
Only takes one to get the job done
Smells great and so gentle on my daughter's skin great price for the product absolutely excellent would definitely recommend product to parents and elders
Rachel E.
Ellijay, GA
These wipes are the closest thing to using a wash cloth. They are durable and just one wipe goes a long way! I would recommend these wipes over any other brand. They are soft and gentle on the skin. Definitely buy!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
These are very nice wipes. They are a little expensive but you get what you pay for. The only thing about these wipes I do not like is that they do not come out one at a time. 4 or 5 always seems to come out before tearing.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.