BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amber R.
This is an awesome wipe for sensitive baby bottoms! My daughter can use this and the natural clean so if the stores out of one I rotate and I’ve had zero problems with either one. The price is super affordable!
Brooke  C.
Waynesville, NC
Gentle loving touch in every wipe! I highly recommend as a first time mom, and being super new to this for only four month, but I quickly found out which was a do and which was a not! I’m completely satisfied with this product, and I think my little girls bottom is as well! Highly recommend!
Lydia L.
I sometimes stray and buy other wipes that are on sale, but these are always the ones I come back to when my daughter develops a diaper rash (probably from a combo of starting solids, or GI illness, plus a less sensitive wipe and diaper). It is the perfect level of moistness and is gentle on skin.
Nadia S.
Absolutely love that they sell a bulk size of refillable wipe inserts! I bought mine usually as target or walmart! So convenient and easy to stock up! Which is nice when you're a new parent! Definitely recommend!
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Favorite wipes. Unscented, thick and wet enough. But I will say they could come out more efficiently. If I get one I get a thousand more! Good price and I tend to buy in bulk from Amazon via subscribe and save
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
I love these wipes. They are perfect for sensitive skin and gentle on baby's skin. They are very affordable. & the packaging always has a different design which is nice. I would definitely purchase this again.
Caiti A.
Indiana, IN
I personally think these are the best wipes they gave the right amount of moisture to then and they usually smell pretty good plus the material to them is sturdy and you can really get things clean with them
Nadia S.
The only wipes I will use on my daughter, ever since she was a baby! I've tried others and none compared to the durability or the seemingly softness of these wipes. Definitely recommend these wipes to anyone!
Adriana G.
Findlay, OH
I LOVE the wipes ! They're soft and they smell good even without a scent added. Keeps him smelling good and everything clean! Definitely affordable. I've been purchasing since he was born.
Katie D.
Morganfield, KY
Love the sensitive, they're my favorite. I will also use the baby dry, but the natural clean I don't like the smell. Best quality wipe out there. Compared to Huggies wipes which I always had to use more of.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.