BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica R.
Brookfield, CT
I am a huge pampers fan! I love these wipes especially because my son is super sensitive to products. Very effective! You don't have to use as many wipes as you would with other brands. This is something I purchase weekly!
Amber J.
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes have been THE only baby wipes I have been able to use on my three kiddos without them having a reaction.  They are affordable for everyone. I always buy them at Sams club in bulk. I will always use these wipes even on my next kid with out trying any other brand.
Rositsa D.
Schaumburg, IL
these wet wipes we are from the hospital with them and I do not stop even till now to use just scare to change them with others for my baby skin , sometimes even used them for quick removal of makeup and are really good
Jessica C.
My favorite! From the beginning these have been our favorite. Not even that she needed sensitive, just nice to not having an overwhelming perfumey smell to them!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
These are my favorite wipes by far. Super soft, and super stretchy. Doesnt rip when you're wiping whatever youre wiping LOL. No crazy smells, and its they're sensitive. Affordable as well, deffinitley reccomend
Heath W.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wipe your bum with angel's wings? Spun silk? Harry Potter's Cloak of Invisibility? Me neither, just asking. What?

Here's the thing, diaper rash is a bish. Your poor infant or toddler has a bright red bum and screams when you attempt to wipe it. Nothing really makes it better, but Pampers Sensitive Wipes help. They're so soft they literally glide across the skin. My little one doesn't even flinch when I use them on mild diaper rash. After trying Huggies sandpaper wipes, I was 100% sold on the Pamper Sensitive and I have never gone back. I always include them with baby shower gifts too. Pro tip: they're a godsend during colonoscopy prep. What? Did I overshare again? My bad.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
These are the only wipes that I will use. I have tried all the other brands and none of them compare to pampers sensitive. They glide easier while cleaning and they don't break my son out like some of the others.
Keshia H.
Received this in my Target Baby Registry gift bag. These wipes are soft and gentle on my son. My son did not have a reaction to it. I love that Pampers wipes are thicker than other brands. The travel sizes are awesome!
Nadia S.
Absolutely love that they sell a bulk size of refillable wipe inserts! I bought mine usually as target or walmart! So convenient and easy to stock up! Which is nice when you're a new parent! Definitely recommend!
Lydia L.
I sometimes stray and buy other wipes that are on sale, but these are always the ones I come back to when my daughter develops a diaper rash (probably from a combo of starting solids, or GI illness, plus a less sensitive wipe and diaper). It is the perfect level of moistness and is gentle on skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.