BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Katie W.
longview, WA
Pampers are the best baby wipes. It was the only kind that didn't break my kiddos skin out they all have super sensitive skin. They work amazing and are thick and stong we have tried other wipes that just tear apart and didn't work the best for our kids.
Amber E.
Menasha, WI
These are the only wipes my 10 month old has used since birth. They are soft and non scented, which definitely met my expectations for her sensitive skin. They are a bit pricey, but I would recommend!
Monica A.
Groton, CT
I was gifted these at my baby shower and they are pretty good wipes. They are sensitive on my baby son’s skin when changing his diaper and effectively get everything off, but I took off a star because they leave a few cotton fibers behind. I didn’t like the extra hassle of picking off each little one and they sometimes would get caught in my son’s more sensitive area. Plus they’re overpriced for what they are and you’re mainly paying for the brand name. Other than that, they’re still quality wipes.
Amber B.
Lafayette
We get the 808ct box at sams club every month. These are the beat wipes there are I recieved almost every brand at my baby shower, but pampers sensitive are the best! These are the only wipes that are gentle enough on my daughters sensitive skin.
nayely q.
Los Angeles, CA
This wipes are great. Does the job and are so soft. Yes, the wipes met my expectations and obviously does no harm to baby. I have used some scented wipes before and have left rash. They are very effective. Yes, i would definitely buy again.
brandy L.
Salem
I love this product it clean an protect my kids an it cleans everything Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes I used them everyday they do come in handy in the car when your kids has dirty hands an you have to run in the store to grab something
Bree A.
I’m a cloth diaper mom but since we travel and are always on the go I keep disposables in the diaper bag. These are my go to wipes!! My sensitive little man isn’t use to having chemical products on his bum and Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes are the only wipes that haven’t broke him out.
We are always looking for natural alternatives but you can’t go wrong with these!
The smell is fantastic and you get the bonus of Pampers rewards!
I would recommend 10/10
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
I never buy any other brand or variation of wipes. These are the absolute best. They might be a bit more expensive but they're worth it. They aren't overly wet like some other brands which results in less diaper rash for my little girl.
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
These are good for sooo many things! I of course use them on my daughter (bum,face, hands etc.) but will use them to clean her table and chairs and also use them for makeup remover in a pinch! The only thing is that I wish they were wetter!
Kiara R.
These are my favorite wipes! I'm a first time parent, didn't know much about wipes or diapers but received a pack of these wipes as a gift. At the hospital they provided Huggies wipes but I noticed my son would cry every time he had a diaper change. My husband brought the pack of Pampers Sensitive Wipes we had at home and after using these my son stopped crying every diaper change. I always buy the as a gift and recommend them to anyone that will listen.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.