BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
This baby wipes is what my son cant live without because the touch is very soft and it doesnt harm his bottom. I always recommend it to new moms. I am a new mom and I love being a mom because moms does the best for their own kids.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
These are the only wipes I will use on my little one. They are super soft and smelling so good. I use them on my face too. They work great as a makeup remover if I have ran out of my usual face wipes. Love this product!!
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
the pampers sensitive wipes isn't for all sensitive skin types. however, I've used a few and they feel very thin and as those they don't clean well enough. my poor baby broke out in a diaper rash due to these wipes :(
Emily K.
Pampers is my "go to" brand when it comes to my baby! I love their products. These wipes are good and I love the packaging. The pop top is so easy to open and close with just one hand! One press and it closes with ease.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
All we used on our son. No strong scent and they never irritated his skin. We tried them in a wipe warmer once and I did not like how it dried them out and changed the scent- straight out of the package is best.
Emily M.
Rex, GA
BY FAR THE BEST WIPES IVE TRIED. my baby gets irritated easily and this helps her. The travel wipes is so easy to carry around and has a good amount of wipes. Also so so so so soft!! I use these wipes for everything
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Love these! My husband and I have tried a lot of different wipes and it's been the only brand we will use on our children for a long time. They don't separate like Huggies. They're scent free and very gentle on skin.
Tinisha P.
I have tried multiple brands and different kinds from each brand of baby wipes, but these are by far the best in my opinion! They get the job done quickly and easily and are durable but feel super soft to the touch.
Nikki Y.
Having a child means you always need wipes. But they come in handy for many other things as well. These wipes are great and the price is good for name brand too!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
These are my favorite wipes by far. Super soft, and super stretchy. Doesnt rip when you're wiping whatever youre wiping LOL. No crazy smells, and its they're sensitive. Affordable as well, deffinitley reccomend
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.