BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite wipes I have used for all of my kiddos i have a 4yr old and now 6month old twins!! Great for sensitive skin I buy these at Walmart or target, usually target bc they have a cartwheel and I usually have a coupon❤
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
I have been using these since my son was first born. They are super gentle, and are not scented. By far the best wipes in my opinion. They won't disappoint! I purchase them at Walmart and they usually have them on sale!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
These are good wipes too they are gentle against the skin and it smells good and the baby seemed okay when I used it the smell is okay very pleasant not strong I would absolutely recommend them to everyone who’s a parent
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
I received a box of these just before I had my second son and I switched to these. I even got rid of the huggies I had left. Love these. So durable and not overly saturated with the solution in the bag like huggies was.
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
I have used these from the beginning, right after going through all of some type of Huggies wipes (terrible they were!) and I SWEAR by these wipes. Seriously, this is the brand and type you should be buying! The moisture in each wipe is always consistent, and has more than all other brands I have tried (various Huggies and parents choice) (There are some called Waterwipes that are great too but I don't know where to purchase them as i got them as a sample from Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box awhile back.) ANYWAY.. Pampers have the perfect amount of wetness/moisture in them which makes for great cleaning power of your baby's bum! I use one on wet diapers and two (three max) on dirty diapers. So while in some places they may cost more and have fewer amount than other brands or store brand that are "value brands" you really are probably using way less than you would with cheaper wipes! I absolutely love these and will use them again, recommend them to everybody!!
Brittnie V.
I got these wipes from my boss at a baby shower and they are amazing! They smell nice and keep my son’s bum fresh and clean. I think he said he bought them at Sam’s Club and it was a large pack, will definitely buy again!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I really like these wipes. They are for sensitive skin so everyone in the house uses them! I like getting multi packs because they are so affordable and I can pop a pack in my purse when we take my little guy out somewhere.
Keely S.
Lacey, WA
THIS OS TRULY THE ONLY WIPES I USE FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS. We have incredibly sensitive skin and break out using most wipes. I also use only these to take off my make up every day. Works great for the quick mom clean up.
reyna F.
La utilizo en los primero días de mi bebe y le resultaron muy bien , no se le pelo la nalguita ni nada de eso, además que son Gruesas y cómodas para poder limpiarlo con mayo facilidad
Danielle M.
These are the ONLY wipes I was able to use with my babies! The only brand that wouldn't cause their super sensitive skin to break out! I also find that they are MUCH softer than most other brands! My sister is now expecting her first baby and after my experience these are the wipes she is choosing to use!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.