BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
I use to not use pampers wipes because I found them to be more dry and not effective in getting things clean. However, I recently tried them again and they do a great job! Plus super soft. Perfect for my kids. I would buy again.
ari r.
newport news va
My daughters skin is really sensitive i used huggies and pampers wipes and her skin turned red using these pampers sensitive wipes I recommend these wipes. Its all natural. I purchased from Wal-Mart.com really fast shipping.
Alessia D.
Oakland, CA
These are good, low on chemicals and smells, clean baby well without leaving a rash. Feel good about using this on my baby. Happy with this product and would recommend it. Also cost effective and available in many stores.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
So soft and gentle. Other brands have made my daughter get a rash, but these are wonderful and the price is not bad. The packaging is wonderful for on the go with a resealable lid
Samantha S.
These were the only brand I would use for my daughters first 7 months, after learning that pampers tests on animals I dropped all their products diapers included, they work great honestly but I cannot support a company that still test on animals in 2017.
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
I love these baby whips so much it's all I ever buy for both my kids I used them and still do use them they are amazing they smell wonderful are soft for their bottoms and are not rough and dry feeling love love love them !!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite wipes I have used for all of my kiddos i have a 4yr old and now 6month old twins!! Great for sensitive skin I buy these at Walmart or target, usually target bc they have a cartwheel and I usually have a coupon❤
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actually really like this babywipes for both my kids when they were babies. It was good enough not to make any reaction or whatsoever to my kids skin. SO i like it specially both my kids are hyper allergenic to every damn thing.
Naomi V.
Lawrence, MA
I purchased of box of pampers sensitive I do find them to be on the moist side and they are thin so I don't like then for the 💩 diapers other than that they are good.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Absolutely love these wipes. We only used this type of wipes for the first months after my son was born. The price is decent, and pampers is a brand you can trust. Perfect for sensitive skin and we bought these several times!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.