BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennifer S.
I've used so many brands of wipes over the years with my two kids. I'll buy whatever I can get discounted or on sale, whether it's a name brand or generic. However out of every brand I've used, Pampers wipes are by far the best quality out there, especially the sensitive ones. They are noticeably thicker than other brands and do the best job at cleaning. I even use them as makeup removing wipes! They're just as effective as makeup removing towelettes, and they're so much cheaper. I love that these are gentle and scent-free, but super strong. These don't ever irritate my face, and they never give my kids any problems either when I have to clean up messy diapers. I would give these wipes 100 stars if I could. Pampers is the best brand, hands down.
Nikki Y.
Very good wipes and the case is convenient as well. Appreciate how you can use one hand to get them out unlike other brands that have complicated packaging. I use them for my kiddo and even my self for removing my makeup before bed
Miranda B.
Fort Riley, KS
I have nothing but good things to say about Pampers senstive wipes. My daughter has very sensitive skin, and it flares up with all other wipes. These wipes are amazing. They are so soft and gentle on her skin. I recommend these!!
Katie B.
Alpena, MI
I love these wipes! They are so soft. So easy to find like at Walmart or Meijer. They clean so well and are sensitive enough for my LO's skin. Haven't found one thing I didn't like in them. Been using them for almost 6 months now
Chelsea C.
Spokane, WA
I love these wipes! Really strong and doesn't take very many even for the messier bums. I like that there has been no irritation at all for my baby bear, even with the super sensitive skin he has. I won't use any other brand!
Shannon S.
I love these wipes and will continue to use this brand ! They are soft and not overly wet. They are able to tackle the tough messes and the size is nice. A package seems to last awhile. They do tend to dry out in the wipe warmer.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Really love these wipes! Very THICK and actually get the job done. The pack stays closed well, and the smell is nice. I'm more of a chem-free mommy, but I've received these as gifts and tried them out for my son. I'm a fan of Pampers.
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
I bought these when I was pregnant because they marketed themselves as "sensitive" however these wipes gave my newborn a terrible rash. No other brand did this. They have perfume on them and are very wet when opened, never again.
Chelsie Dickens B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
The only wipes that do not break out my sons bottom. These are definitely the go to wipes. They are affordable for my family, but a bit more expensive than other brands.
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
I use to not use pampers wipes because I found them to be more dry and not effective in getting things clean. However, I recently tried them again and they do a great job! Plus super soft. Perfect for my kids. I would buy again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.