BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pamper sensitive wipes are my absolute favorite! I have used them for both of my daughters. I love that they are thin but get the job done. Plus they are great for sensitive skin.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
When my baby was born, these wipes were the ones I used since they are for sensitive skin and have no fragrance, if in the future I have another baby I would buy again, I recommend to all pregnant women who want the best for their children.
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
They are great on my little lady she's very sensitive and we can't use anything else on her because they all have dried out her skin. These wipes are very soft and also smell great.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love pampers wipes, they're my favorite. I tried using huggies but my daughter would get rashes. So I just stick with this brand. I like how soft they are and are very moisturizing. Would for sure keep buying this brand in the future.
Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
My son is 5 months old and has very sensitive skin. Since we started using pampers he's had no irritation at all. They are thick and great to use for poop clean up. They are pricey, but we will keep buying them as long as they are whats working.
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
These are the only wipes that truly clean my daughter & do not harm her skin! They stay moist, have a nice scent & they are well made! I would absolutely recommend this brand to everyone! We plan on using them with our next child too.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
These are great! They have a very light scent. My daughter has extremely sensitive skin these are the only wipes we have ever used and she is 13 months. I highly recommend.
Yose G.
houston
Love these wipes! Been using them since my baby was a newborn until now that he's 10 months. I buy them at Walmart or Target bc the prices are affordable. I prefer pamper wipes over the other brands, these aren't too wet or too dry.
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
These are my absolute favorite wipes! Gentle enough for baby, strong enough to get sticky messes clean, and they even work for mom! Love taking my make up off with these. I have sensitive skin and these are absolutely perfect for me and my babies!
Chelsie Dickens B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
The only wipes that do not break out my sons bottom. These are definitely the go to wipes. They are affordable for my family, but a bit more expensive than other brands.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.