BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Pamper is my favorite brand. It’s the only one that never gave my sons diaper rashes. The wipes are soft and the scent isn’t strong at all. It’s also affordable I do them amazon prescriptions and it’s about 11 for 500 something wipes not bad at all.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Love love love the refill packs! I bought a regular tub of wipes and always just refill it with these. They last long so you don't find yourself always at the store buying more. The sensitive wipes have no smell to them and are very gentle to use on your baby.
Katie R.
Great quality actually get the job done. Not like other cheep wipes that rip apart when being pulled out of the dispenser. And a plus they are easy on your babies skin. Love them.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Love love love these wipes I don't just use these to clean up poppy diapers I also use them as make up remover I use these all the time especially when you can't find make up wipes these are amazing!!!! I would definitely recommend these to everyone
Rebecca S.
Mauldin, SC
These are the ONLY wipes we use!!! They maintain moisture without drying out and they are soft, but not too soft to where you feel like they are just going to fall apart when you’re cleaning a really bad diaper. These are our absolute favorite!!
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
These are the best wipes I have found so far. They do not tear like some other wipes. It takes less for them to clean up. They don't break my son out. I would recommend these to all moms!
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
There's definitely a reason these baby wipes are number one! They clean up any and every baby mess with ease and with little to absolutely no irritation! From diaper changes to sticky hands too messy faces these are always nice to have on hand!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Only wipes I bought! Soft and very moist! They are a little more expensive, but definitely worth the money. My kids never got irritated with them. They were thick and made of a durable material. I would definitely recommend these to other parents.
lor p.
Bristol , CT
For as low as 2$ you can get these wipes that work fairly well and get the job done, the only thing i dont like is the material is a tad bit rough unlike if you spent a little more on the pamper brand that are softer and hold more moisture
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pamper sensitive wipes are my absolute favorite! I have used them for both of my daughters. I love that they are thin but get the job done. Plus they are great for sensitive skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.