BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I have bought these with all of my kids.... no smell and doesnt hurt their sensitive skin... i am a mom of 4. (5, 3, and 1 year old twins) they all have never had a problem with pampers..
Nic S.
These wipes are okay, they do the job. There pretty affordable but I’ve noticed that sometimes there not that wet and kind of thin compared to Huggies. I buy them but I honestly don’t think there any better than the cheaper brands. You’re paying for the name
B H.
Pampers wipes are honestly the best wipes I’ve ever used. They are soft and don’t rip like I’ve found others to do. They also are really good in babies skin, which is also a huge plus. If you’re looking for a good wipe these are the ones I suggest.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I do like these diapers however I feel like they dry out quicker then other brands. I received a lot for baby showers and some were already dried out when I got around to opening them for use. They are more $$ than other brands so I feel that is a huge let down.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
I live by these wipes, I have 2 kids and I use pampers sensitive wipes with both of them, they are gentle for your baby's bottom and moist for a easy clean up, very good and I highly recommend them, I get a box with 7 packages at Walmart for about 13$..
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
Pampers wipes are still my favorite wipes. Even though we have moved on to Huggies diapers, Pampers wipes are by far my favorite and my go to brand when gifting them at baby showers. Pampers wipes, are so soft and the scent is just that perfect new baby smell.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I used to use these when my daughter was a baby.  They worked well, cleaned her up, without making her irritated.  They are affordable to buy and don't dry out super quickly which some brands do.  I definitely would suggest this product.
Courtney A.
Houston
My daughter was born with extremely sensitive skin so finding something that would love her skin as much as me was a challenge until I found Pampers Sensitive Wipes. Best wipes ever!
Tiffany T.
Sumrall
I love these wipes! Pampers wipes is the only wipes I will use with my youngest. My other two I only used Huggies then with my youngest I could not stand them. I will only ever use Pampers. They get the job done and you don't have to use a ton.
Tarrah D.
My son is no longer in diapers or pull ups but i did use either huggies or pampers wipes for sensitive skin because my son had light eczema but also just because babies skin is so sensitive I absolutely loved pampers wipes they are thick and dont dry out quickly!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.