BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ashley E.
Naugatuck
We love pampers sensitive wipes! This is the only kind we can use for our daughter. They are moist enough and definitely softer than other brands that we have used. Very affordable too.
Brittany H.
We love our cloth diapers and we love our pampers wipes! Affordable yes! I never have a problem with wiping they are wet enough I only need one to do the job most days unless it's really messy!
Lauren T.
Ooltewah, TN
These are great and I know my baby's skin isn't being exposed to any harsh chemicals. We end up using wipes on everything, so getting a large box is the best thing for my family. This is something that I pick up from the store every other month or so.
Brittany M.
I like these wipes because they have a textured surface so while you wipe it helps to grab a lot of mess whether it’s from a dirty diaper or food off a child’s face and hands. Only thing I don’t like is I wish they were more on the natural side ingredients wise.
Victoria M.
I love these wipes! The wipes are moist - but not TOO moist and they're perfect for your little ones who have delicate skin. They're always my go to. The length of the wipe is also longer than other competing brands out there so you use less and save more!
emily H.
i love pampers but this wasn't what i was expecting- the wipes are very thin and almost transparent. They worked when I'm wiping down a wet diaper but when its a dirty diaper i need to use a lot
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
I really don't like these. They were hard for me to pull out of the package, I would always end up with two or three at least coming out. They have an odd smell and the texture is sort of linty. I prefer Huggies for wetwipes. I wouldn't recommend them.
Mariah K.
Granville , OH
The best by far! These wipes are durable, come out of the package easily (and one at a time), and don't irritate my little guy's skin! I've tried a couple other kinds of wipes, and will definitely be sticking with Pampers Sensitive for my next baby!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I have bought these with all of my kids.... no smell and doesnt hurt their sensitive skin... i am a mom of 4. (5, 3, and 1 year old twins) they all have never had a problem with pampers..
B H.
Pampers wipes are honestly the best wipes I’ve ever used. They are soft and don’t rip like I’ve found others to do. They also are really good in babies skin, which is also a huge plus. If you’re looking for a good wipe these are the ones I suggest.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.