BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I love these wipes! The sensitive formula they use really seems to help with sensitive skin and diaper rashes. They are durable and are good at getting the job done! They do have a very "baby wipe" odor to me which is a little unpleasant. But all in all I love them!
Kristin E.
Lynbrook, NY
I'm a big pampers fan but I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of the wipes. In my opinion they are too thin and not good with messy kids! I would actually prefer the cheaper wipes than waste my money on these!
Paige D.
Love pampers! I always buy pampers wipes because they are soft , not to thin and smell amazing. They are comparable in price to other brands. I think these wipes hold up very well and I would purchase them again and again
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This is another brand that isn't super harsh leaving rashes and is truly sensitive. My nephew uses these due to the fact that huggies break him out. These wipes are also pretty durable, not easily ripped apart and get the job done. I would recommend these to anyone.
Karla M.
raleigh, NC
Pampers sensitive wipes are very soft for the skin. I always buy them from Amazon from the subscription program so I save some money and get a good product. I only use pampers brand for my baby
Amy P.
Fort Branch, IN
These wipes are the best i've used on the kids so far! They are great for sensitive skin and do not irritate most skin types. I also like these because they are not overly wet like some other brands. Overall these are the best wipes I've used for children!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
My all time favorite wipes. My son has very sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that don’t make his bum red and irritated. I buy these everytime I need wipes and would recommend them to any parent looking for their baby who’s bum is sensitive like my sons!
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
Although I do like that they are alcohol and fragrance free, it always seems that the wipe on top the next time I open them is almost dried out. While I didn't find any problems with reactions to babies skin but I don't think I will be purchasing anymore.
Brittany M.
I like these wipes because they have a textured surface so while you wipe it helps to grab a lot of mess whether it’s from a dirty diaper or food off a child’s face and hands. Only thing I don’t like is I wish they were more on the natural side ingredients wise.
emily H.
i love pampers but this wasn't what i was expecting- the wipes are very thin and almost transparent. They worked when I'm wiping down a wet diaper but when its a dirty diaper i need to use a lot
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.