BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Marina B.
Denver, CO
These do the trick and don't upset my baby's skin-- though, he doesn't have "sensitive" skin, I use these, anyway. The packaging is tricky unless you have the box (sold in a different packaging)-- you'll have to rip the bag and they'll surely get a bit drier / leak.
Emily L.
Wdm, IA
Pampers wipes are my favorite! This is the only wipes product we will buy in our house. We tried Huggies and did not like them! These are a million times better. Soft and hydrating on my daughters skin. Does the work without having to use tons of sheets.
Mariee A.
fresno
These pampers sensitive wipes are definitely ones I’d recommend they are nice and soft and more cloth like they are very sensitive they are very affordable although I buy them in bulks and I have never had a problem with them I will be purchasing more of these very soon
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
My kids I have 2 boys both have the most sensitive bottoms, can not use anything else. It really works great and keeps them nice and clean, and i don't have to worry about them getting a rash or break out from them. Awesome, I would definitely recommend them to other mommas <3
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
These wipes are fantastic. They are the best wipes I’ve ever used. They are thick quality and make for an easy wipe job. Some wipes break my daughter out but these have always worked great with no issues. I think they smell great and I will never use another brand.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
I’ve used other brands but I will always keep coming back to this. They are moist enough to get the job done and treat my babies skin with care. They don’t tear during use like Huggies do so I don’t end up with poop on my hand which is ALWAYS appreciated!
Amber E.
Menasha, WI
These are the only wipes my 10 month old has used since birth. They are soft and non scented, which definitely met my expectations for her sensitive skin. They are a bit pricey, but I would recommend!
Katie W.
longview, WA
Pampers are the best baby wipes. It was the only kind that didn't break my kiddos skin out they all have super sensitive skin. They work amazing and are thick and stong we have tried other wipes that just tear apart and didn't work the best for our kids.
Amber B.
Lafayette
We get the 808ct box at sams club every month. These are the beat wipes there are I recieved almost every brand at my baby shower, but pampers sensitive are the best! These are the only wipes that are gentle enough on my daughters sensitive skin.
Monica A.
Groton, CT
I was gifted these at my baby shower and they are pretty good wipes. They are sensitive on my baby son’s skin when changing his diaper and effectively get everything off, but I took off a star because they leave a few cotton fibers behind. I didn’t like the extra hassle of picking off each little one and they sometimes would get caught in my son’s more sensitive area. Plus they’re overpriced for what they are and you’re mainly paying for the brand name. Other than that, they’re still quality wipes.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.