BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennifer C.
Omaha, NE
These wipes are good but are not overly soft. The Huggies wipes are softer and feel more like cloth. The scent is alright but could be improved. I purchased from target and amazon. However will be using huggies wipes instead as they get the baby cleaner with less product use.
Stacy A.
So I never knew the awesomeness that was the Pampers Baby wipe until I had a child. I found my son was allergic or sensitive to all other baby wipes except for these. These wipes are great for sensitive skin, they are thick, and durable. I wa at first only using baby wipes for my sons rear, then one day my son got food all over the floor and i couldn't find a sponge so I just used a baby wipe, It was magic!!!! Ever since then i have used baby wipes for everything, cleaning butts, hands and faces to cleaning tables, toilets and windows ( yes even windows haha) I still buy these Pampers baby wipes and i have an almost 8 year old son. I still wonder how i ever lived without these baby wipes for the 25 years prior to having my son. This is why Pampers Baby Wipes are my MVP product, I could never live without them and don't even want to think about a world where these baby wipes don't exist. The picture below is of my bathroom baby wipes i also have some stashed in almost every room of my house, i think i might need baby wipe rehab :p
Danielle V.
Love these wipes. They are very soft and gentle on my baby's skin. They never irritate her. You can find them anywhere. Not too pricey. This is the only wipe I will use for my babies. I recommend to everyone.
Dixie G.
My favorite wipe! I've tried all kinds and go back to this one every single time, the wipes are very thick and smooth instead of having a texture to them, I've never had an issue with it breaking my sons skin out and they come apart out of the pack easily instead of sticking together.
Neely D.
jacksonville
These wipes work well and don’t irritate my sons sensitive skin, however they are extremely thin and you need quite a few wipes to clean up a mess. I prefer other brands that are quilted or thicker.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Pampers wipes are such a gentle product for your baby. I used only this brand when my Daughter was a baby. I still buy these to use on road trips in case of sticky messes in the car.
Lori B.
Westminster, SC
Pampers Sensitive Wipes are by far the best wipes on the market. My daughter has really sensitive skin and has always had to use Pampers Sensitive because all other brands cause a really horrible rash. I love the smell and the wipes are thick! Because the wipes are thick you can use less than other brands to get the job done. I'd recommend Pampers Sensitive over all other brands!
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These babies are always with me in my diaper bag! Not only are they great for diaper changes, since they're unscented, they're also great for cleaning up after messy eaters. I even use them to clean up spills in my car!!! They're wonderful and I would highly recommend them!
Kelsey F.
Courtland, VA
These wipes are thick and cloth like. I give three stars because they are soapy feeling and SUPER wet. They also tend to dry out faster in my wipe warmer than other baby wipes we have used. They do get the job done, however. Just not my preference in texture and wetness.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Pampers wipes especially the sensitive are my favorite to use on my baby. Other brand are so rough and harsh feeling on the skin. If I wouldn’t use it on my face I wouldn’t use it on my baby’s bottom.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.