BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Love this product and how we can use it for everything. I use it on my daughter daily and I love that I can use it on her hands and face If i need to. I want to give her the best and this by far have been my favorite wipes to us. Very affordable and love the design of the packaging.
Jessica S.
Holden, MA
Love these wipes! I've tried many brands for my baby and these are great! Not too expensive either. They clean great and you don't need too many to clean up!! I would definitely purchase these again and recommend them to other parents!
Brianna D.
I love Pampers diapers and therefore thought I would love the wipes. My daughter can use any brand of wipes but these. They made her but extremely red and raw. As soon as I switched to a different brand of wipe, her skin improved. I could only imagine what they would do to sensitive skin.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
I love these wipes! Not only does it work for my 1 year old, but it doubles as a makeup wipe remover! I purchased a huge pack from toys r us! They're so affordable and I'd definitely purchase it again!
Chelsey D.
These are good wipes. They are sometimes a little *too* soft when you're trying to use them on a baby's dirty bottom. You kind of lose traction with them sometimes. I prefer a texture on my wipes to help with that.
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
My FAVORITE wipes by far. They are so unbelievably soft and work great on sensitive skin. I haven’t found a wipe that compares! Definitely a must have for every mom who has a baby with sensitive skin.
member-9ebc6
I have been using these wipes for my daughter since she came home from the hospital. They have never left her skin irritated and get the job done every time. Will continue to use these until she’s out of diapers.Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
miriam t.
New York
Wipes are a bit too dry and it is hard for me to run the wipes across her behind to wipe away. I can be happy about the product not having a too heavy smell which is good and doesnt irritate her skin.
Dixie G.
My favorite wipe! I've tried all kinds and go back to this one every single time, the wipes are very thick and smooth instead of having a texture to them, I've never had an issue with it breaking my sons skin out and they come apart out of the pack easily instead of sticking together.
Stacy A.
So I never knew the awesomeness that was the Pampers Baby wipe until I had a child. I found my son was allergic or sensitive to all other baby wipes except for these. These wipes are great for sensitive skin, they are thick, and durable. I wa at first only using baby wipes for my sons rear, then one day my son got food all over the floor and i couldn't find a sponge so I just used a baby wipe, It was magic!!!! Ever since then i have used baby wipes for everything, cleaning butts, hands and faces to cleaning tables, toilets and windows ( yes even windows haha) I still buy these Pampers baby wipes and i have an almost 8 year old son. I still wonder how i ever lived without these baby wipes for the 25 years prior to having my son. This is why Pampers Baby Wipes are my MVP product, I could never live without them and don't even want to think about a world where these baby wipes don't exist. The picture below is of my bathroom baby wipes i also have some stashed in almost every room of my house, i think i might need baby wipe rehab :p
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.