BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jade S.
I use these as makeup wipes and also to wipe down my car. Point blank, I love this. So light and soft. Doesn't irritate my skin or tear up my surfaces. Great for cleaning and so cheap and easy to dispose of.
Samantha R.
Love this wipes! My daughter love them she love the diapers too. I like how they wipe without hurting my baby. I like that they are easy to work with i also love the packaging. I dont ever have to get a lil case to put the wipes. I like how they work and i will continue using them for my next baby
Ashley B.
Wells, ME
Only wipes I will use on my kids. Works great since they all have sensitive skin. I love when I buy a giant box to refill my tub for at home you also get 3-4 packages with covers to carry in your diaper bag.
Jenny K.
I honestly use these to take off my make up and they work great . I love how I didn't get an allergic reaction to them since I have very sensitive skin . They are also very affordable I bought mine for $1 !!!
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
I don't think these are quite the best for sensitive skin. It often times burns my daughter as she uses them to wipe. She's 5 and still needs the extra help with cleaning. I suggest going with a small pack to try them out first!
Kathleen F.
Inthink these wipes are the best. I always keep a spare pack of these in my purse to quickly clean up dirty hands and faces when put in public! I prefer the sensitive ones and wait for great deals at the grocery atore and stock up!
Madison M.
East Peoria, IL
I love love love these wipes!!! I stocked up this past weekend i love them so much. I first tried them at the hospital and have been stuck ever since They do not irritate my newborns skin and they are much more durable than huggies. I recommend to anyone who has a baby with sensitive skin.
Gabbie W.
kalispell, MT
I would recommend these wipes to anyone! I always buy the scent free, my daughter hasn’t gotten a rash! They clean up really nicely and you’re not having to use soo many wipes like you do with other brands!
Marcella T.
I received about 6 boxes of these from my baby shower and I just say I'm very pleased with them. They are very soft mild scented not to thick and not to thin they are perfect to get the job done my baby and I are happy with them and we definitely recommend then to other parents out there
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
I like these wipes so much for my cousins I like that they don't give my cousins a rash because some wild give baby's a rash and I also use them on myself and I like that they dont smell bad highly recommend it
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.