BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Yesenia P.
Surprise, AZ
Love these wipes! I use to use huggies wipes but noticed they were rough. I switched to pampers wipes and wow the difference in sensitivity was amazing. They are affordable. These are the only wipes I trust for my children and myself! I'm highly satisfied with this product and recommend it to everyone!
Darian W.
My absolute favorite wipes! They are so soft and so thick. They don't irritate my baby's bottom, and they're as affordable as any other Pampers product. I don't like using anything else but Pampers Sensitive wipes!
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I have used these for my son since he was born. This product has stopped him from ever having a diaper rash. He is always fresh and clean. It is an affordable product but slightly more then competitors. High recommend.
Kaylynn W.
Euharlee, GA
I love the flip-top box because it makes it easy to access the wipes with one hand! However, the wipes could be a little thicker, I find myself having to fold the wipe 2-3 times to just to keep the mess off of my hands. I haven't noticed any skin irritation and the wipes do stay moist so that's a plus!
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
Ive probably used every baby wipe there is and this is an amazing one! My youngest had very sensitve skin when she was a newborn and would have problems with strong scented wipes but we had 0 problems with these wipes!
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love these wipes! Super gentle and fragrance free. Very soft and styler sturdy so your finger doesn't poke out of the wipe when you're.. uh... cleaning up the baby mess :)
I also like that they're resealable and it doesn't loose the sticky part so your wipes don't dry up half way through the pack.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
these are my favorite wipes I have used it with both of my boys they are long and moist and that the best cons they are to expensive sometimes I only buy when its on sale or when I go to sams I pay 17 dollars for a pack of 900. I always buys these only thing my kids can use that doesn't make them break out.
Kamina F.
I have had to use these on countless things, not just children and I would say they work great.
I always have a concern about the chemicals in products, especially for children but these 'sensitive' ones work great!
Definitely recommend.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I love these wipes! Who needs makeup wipes when there's these. They don't burn or irritate my sensitive skin. I purchased them with Amazon Prime for about $11. They have multiple purposes. Not only for babies. I'm highly satisfied!
Kathleen F.
Inthink these wipes are the best. I always keep a spare pack of these in my purse to quickly clean up dirty hands and faces when put in public! I prefer the sensitive ones and wait for great deals at the grocery atore and stock up!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.