BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kristen O.
I love how these are so soft on my little mans bottom and they are strong. I use them on his booty and on any mess he makes. I would recommend these along with pampers diapers. Never had a single problem with the pampers brand!
Nikole S.
I love these wipes. They are soft and durable, they don’t rip while trying to take them out of the package. They are moist which is good and bad. It’s good to get the sticky poop off the really little ones but once my daughter started getting yeast infections I had to stop using these because they left her too wet.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
The value packs and packs like these work great! They are thick enough to get the job done quickly. They smell nice and reassure me that my child is clean. I choose this brand over all others. I would recommend to any mother.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These don't smell the best but they also don't have gross scents in them that break my son out! I still carry these around. You never realize how handy wipes are until you have a kid and are forced to carry them everywhere. 😂
Leslie S.
My favorite wipe! As a mom of six kids I've tried pretty much everything out there. These are the best! Especially for tiny babies or babies with sensitive skin. They are so soft! The small package is great to drop into diaper bags or in the car.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love these because they don’t have any scents, dyes, or anything in them. They’re for cleaning with the simplest ingredients as they get the job done. 3 kids in 10 years and it’s the only wipes I’ve used
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
My youngest is a preemie. He was in the NICU for 6 weeks and these wipes were what were used in the hospital. We also use these at home. They are fragrance free and clean tushies with ease. They almost feel like a thin cloth, soft and the perfect amount of moisture. Worth the extra $ to buy these instead of generic.
Sadie C.
Plattekill, NY
My babygirl is real sentive since we left the hospital ever since we switched over, there's been no issues definitely recommend them and a bonus is you get points for submitting the code inside the pack of pampers or right on the back of the wipes and later on reveal tickets to the amusement park ... little things like a sticker magnets or free gifts from shutterfly
Casandra M.
I love how gentle this is on my baby's bottom, I'm a first time mom and I first tried Huggies and it had a nice scent but unfortunately it gave my baby a rash. So I was advised to try Pampers Sensitive and that is all I buy now. Would definitely recommend and the price is also amazing. Will continue to buy until she's potty trained.
Kassandra F.
Mcallen, TX
Great for all babies especially ones with sensative skin. Ever since i gave these a try i haven't gone back. I absolutely love these wipes. Bye bye to baby rashes. These will always be my all time favorite.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.