BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Our favorite baby wipes! I asked for these at my baby shower and received a ton. We are repeat customers for these and will continue to be until my girls outgrow using wipes. They are so soft and moist enough to wipe very easily.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Both of our kids have had pretty sensitive skin and these wipes are amazing. They clean off any and everything without being harsh on sweet baby skin. I love giving Pampers wipes as gifts and highly recommend them to new parents.
Kristen O.
I love how these are so soft on my little mans bottom and they are strong. I use them on his booty and on any mess he makes. I would recommend these along with pampers diapers. Never had a single problem with the pampers brand!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love these wipes. I used them for my daughter who has sensitive skin and they didn't irritate her skin at all. I currently use them on my son and we don't use any other wipes. These and other pampers wipes are all we use. They're wet enough to wipe poop away, don't tear easily and super soft. We love pampers!
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
these were definitely in my top three diaper brands when my children were infants! not only do they work for babies bottoms and sticky fingers alike, but they are frequently on sale and always have coupons available! (score!)
Allie M.
Pampers wipes are the best, hands down. I usually wait for a good sale before I buy these wipes. Pampers are soft and strong and I have never had issues with irritation after 3 kids. Plus the papers rewards program is great if you save up.
Meghan F.
These are my favorite baby wipes. They're strong but gentle and they don't stink. I buy them in bulk so they're pretty affordable. I like that they get the job done but they're not rough and stiff like some of the other brands.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
I really like these travel packs instead of putting wipes in a ziploc bag or container that I had to do with my two oldest kids. Pampers was a splurge for me unless they were on sale but I really liked the brand and the quality
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love these because they don’t have any scents, dyes, or anything in them. They’re for cleaning with the simplest ingredients as they get the job done. 3 kids in 10 years and it’s the only wipes I’ve used
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
My youngest is a preemie. He was in the NICU for 6 weeks and these wipes were what were used in the hospital. We also use these at home. They are fragrance free and clean tushies with ease. They almost feel like a thin cloth, soft and the perfect amount of moisture. Worth the extra $ to buy these instead of generic.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.