BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Genesis C.
These are my favorite to use for my newborn the big pack is at a descent price i like buying this one beacuse i have a newborn and a toddler so im consatntly reaching for baby wipes they work great for me ressistant they dont rip eather while cleaning
Brandy C.
Owensboro, KY
Both of my kids had super sensitive skin and these wipes were a life saver! I get them at Walmart I normally buy the 3 pack...that way I get more for my money...and I don't know what it is but I use these wipes to clean other messes as well and they work like magic..cleans ink in fabric among other hard to get stains...love them!
Cheyenne F.
wyoming
Love these wipes! I have used them prom when my daughter was a newborn to now at a year old and even with her sensitive skin I have never had a problem with these. Just right texture, mild scent, and reasonable price. Go pampers!!!
Angela D.
These wipes work great and they do not smell like baby powder! (Can’t stand the smell of baby powder) I think it’s worth spending the money on a more quality wipe for your baby for sure. You don’t want their bum to get sore or dried out. Buy these!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
We love pampers wipes. That’s what we are currently using on our four month old. We have tried many brands, and so far this is my favorite! It’s affordable and very easy to find in store. Plus the sensitive is just a safe variety to try.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
This product's high rating speaks for itself. These wipes leave nothing to be desired and I bring them EVERYWHERE. My kids have never had any kind of reaction and I use them not only for diaper area, but messy hands and faces, too.
Michelle Y.
Claremont, NC
I love these wipes with my first child everything made her breakout, but these were amazing with her skin. I am now pregnant with my second one and i will never stray from this brand, which is strong and sterdy with a great smell.
Moe K.
I just gave birth to my daughter and I was very much cautious about using these diaper wipes. I tried different type of wipes and the safest I thought was water wipes. However, I took a chance and used it and my daughter had no rash developed with this one! It felt also cleaner than just water wipe and the material is softer. This has been one of our go to wipes since then.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Both of our kids have had pretty sensitive skin and these wipes are amazing. They clean off any and everything without being harsh on sweet baby skin. I love giving Pampers wipes as gifts and highly recommend them to new parents.
Marilynn M.
Watertown
Literally these are the only baby wipes I buy and the only box I get is the 9pack! I seriously love these wipes. They don't tear when you pull them out. they are soft, and smell fresh! Very effective! I have tried other brands of wipes, did not like any of them! They easily tore and that was a BIG NO NO. Pampers brand is #1
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.