BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jillian L.
Very soft and gentle on baby (and everyones) skin. good scent. they don't rip easily which is an A+ in my book!
♚Auosh🎀 A.
I like it so much this product its so comfortable to baby boys always used pampers and all freind uesed pampers
Angela M.
Verona, ON
Great product and I find the quality is way better than huggies, Easy to purchase in bulk and the scent is nice
Karolain M.
Definility I recommend this product to new moms. Baby's need much care and more attention in his first months.
Ashley O.
There is almost a gritty feeling in these. I don't feel they work that great for those messy diaper clean ups
Fatma B.
giza
I love it gooood quality and like how to lock it its save the wips from be bad good ideaa good quality loveeeee
Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Fabulous wipes, smell and feel nice. Fab price and loads of places to buy them from! Always buy them in bulk
Noor J.
saudi arabia, Jeddah
I love this wipes as it protects my baby's sensitive skin. It cleans and nourishes, I really trust this brand
Brooke L.
My little one has really sensitive skin and these are the only kind she can use! It's fairly affordable aswel
Maria N.
Surrey
These wipes are must for newborn skin! Its very gentle and does its job. i would recommend it for new moms :)
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.