BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Allessandra B.
These are great! I use them as makeup remover sometimes when I'm really lazy! They're very good and actually work!
Nina G.
Me encantas estás toallas húmedas porque huelen a bebé y son súper suaves, he cambiado el papel de baño por ellas.
elina m.
Favourite wipes for my baby boy ! Tried many other but always come back to these! + they don't dry out like others
Sara-Rose R.
Cornwall, Ontario
My favourite wipes!! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about these. They’re by far the best in my opinion.
Samantha H.
Any wipes I use give me a really bad rash and I can't walk for days. Make sure to use baby powder after using them
Jessica M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Tried these and wasn't a big fan at all. There cheap but I'd rather spend a little more on better wipes than these
Carla C.
Me encantó!!! es perfecto para la colita de mi bebé lo uso a diario, muy buen producto para bebés de piel sensible!
Amelia E.
Bideford, Devon
Best wetwipes swear by this stand by these sll my children have used these i buy in asda mainly such amazing wipe
rebecca l.
Great product definately recommend and the best thing is the bulk buy makes it so worth buying an unmissable deal
Tatiana A.
Pampers uma das melhores marcas da linha infantil os produtos são ótimos ainda não consegui testar as novidades
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.