BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Love these wipes, and I never have had a problem with them.. Although I did find an alternate route and made my own at home.
Joanly G.
Definitely I recommend it, I'm not a mother but I have a younger sister and I are great because their skin is very delicate.
Lucy-Kate E.
They are so soft on the baby's and good to clean other things with too. My little man often gets rashes and theese help a lot
Dayanara o.
bayamon PR
Esa marca d pamper la uso xq tengo un bbe de 6 meses y me gusta esa marca a pesar q es bien economicoo para q lo use el bebe
Crystal D.
They work ok when you have none, I'm used of using huggies, tried them and didn't like t he smell and the clothe texture it has
Giselle O.
Doral, FL
Prefiero siempre utilizar esta marca de wipes. Siempre estan mojaditos lo sufuciente para dar una buena limpieza a mi bebe.
Mai k.
cairo
This kind of wipes is inside my bag where ever i go , i am using it for my baby and for me also
I love it and love its mist
Alexandria S.
Cannington
I have never had a problem this these! Both my girls have sensitive skin and we have never gotten a rash from these wipes!
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Love these so much! I mean if I could afford the water wipes I would but too expensive for how many we go through in a day!
Amanda W.
Love these wipes. They are the only ones that I could use on my little ones because other wipes would give them a reaction.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.