BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Devon A.
FPO, AP
The wipes are too silky never fully seems clean. The scent even unscented bugs us.
My girls always got irration from these
Gina P.
Regina
I love these I used Huggins and they made my baby's bum red within using these for a day it went away so I only buy these!!
Amanda W.
Love these wipes. They are the only ones that I could use on my little ones because other wipes would give them a reaction.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
I have never had a problem this these! Both my girls have sensitive skin and we have never gotten a rash from these wipes!
Katelyn  H.
Millbrook
These are my favorite wipes. I put them in my warmer and they don't dry out. and the don't fall apart when you need them!
Valeria M.
Mexico
Me encanta, mi bebé es de piel sensible y no lo irrita en lo más mínimo, la piel de mi bebé lo agradece, lo recomiendo 100%
Mai k.
cairo
This kind of wipes is inside my bag where ever i go , i am using it for my baby and for me also
I love it and love its mist
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Love these so much! I mean if I could afford the water wipes I would but too expensive for how many we go through in a day!
Amy M.
Only wipes I ever use on my kids. They work great and are gentle on the babies bottoms. Also sturdy they don't rip apart.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Having two children with sensitive behinds. Theses wipes are our favorite! A lite scent, less chemicals all in all great!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.