BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Desiree C.
Ive tried several different brands and types of wipes trying to find cheaper ones but I always go back to these. The quality is worth the price. They are gentle on my daughters skin and get the job done. If you really are worried about the price you can just tear the wipe in half, they are quite large and you really only need half if its just pee.
Andrea M.
Aberdeen, SD
I switched to these when my daughter had a horrible diaper rash and she would cry every time I'd use our wipes on her. I decided to try a sensitive wipe and these were my favorite! They are strong and she didn't scream when I would wipe her.
Michele W.
Mendenhall, MS
I loved the softness and feel of these wipes but I have a wipe warmer and they dry out soooooo fast with the warmer. But other than that they are great wipes. I like the individual packets but will buy something different to go in my warmer.
heather c.
Lockport, NY
We love love pampers sensitive.. we have 3 kids and this is the only wipes that work. My kids tried ever other kind and it would peel their skin off. I love that it is scent free. we have used these wipes for the last 10 years. Great product
Jackie K.
My son has eczema, so scented wipes irritate his skin. It cleans his bottom really well, plus I keep some in my purse to wipe hands and face if I need it. It’s worth the price, plus there are always coupons and deals. I get mine from Target.
Ashley D.
Cheboygan
I really liked the quality of these wipes, my son didn’t break out in a rash when using these wipes, they’re soft and affordable. Haven’t compared to many wipes but I do like them better than huggie swipes. Very satisfied with this product
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I like pampers and the point system they offer to redeem free goodies. I know these packs are supposed to go inside the re fillable plastic wipe holders, but I didn't have one. The packs aren't resealable so if I forget to tape it up , my wipes dry out, which is a wast. The wipes are also thin and non durable. I have a hard time cleaning my son if he makes a mess. Lol.
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
Okay not only did I use these on my kiddos when they were little because of how soft they are. I also use them now to clean around the house, keep in the van for clean ups, and still use them on my kiddos who are now 12, 11, 8, & 5! They are amazing!
Sabrina S.
These are the only wipes I'll use on my babies bottom. We have tried 3 other brands including other brands that are sensitive but nothing compares to these. These are super soft and moist so they don't cause their bums to get irritated.
Brandy C.
Owensboro, KY
Both of my kids had super sensitive skin and these wipes were a life saver! I get them at Walmart I normally buy the 3 pack...that way I get more for my money...and I don't know what it is but I use these wipes to clean other messes as well and they work like magic..cleans ink in fabric among other hard to get stains...love them!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.