BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennifer H.
Fenwick, ON
To this day, those are the only wipes we use for my toddler. He has very sensitive skin and these wipes seem to be the best option for his little tush :)
Reanne P.
I do not buy any other brand of wipes! I love pampers! Every other wipe I've tried fell apart really easy. Pampers wipes are thick and do the job well!!
Mai A.
Jeddah , Makkah
Is good can my baby used it she have sensitive skin ur product is good can u doing well
Denise F.
Niagara Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite for the littles ones. I buy them still even though diaper days are done, because my three still makes messes and get messy faces.
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
These wipea are super moist and do not dry out as quickly as other wipes I have tried, the formula is perfect for my son who has really sensitive skin
Tara  M.
Norwich
These are the only wipes I will buy. My daughter has quite sensitive skin and these are quite frankly the best I've used. I even use them for myself
Tabitha L.
My son doesn't have sensitive skin(at least i don't think so far) and i still love these i got them in a free sample and contiued to buy them so soft!
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
Wipes are great, some can be too wet or too dry but these are just right, no issues with sensitivity from my little one either, good value for money
Christina G.
I have tried other brands of wipes and I honestly can say Pampers wipes are the only wipes in our house. My baby girl's sensitive bottom loves these.
Alyana E.
Currently using this and it doesnt give any reaction to my son. Very gentle when using doesnt have a scent and i can get rewards whenever i buy them.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.