BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica M.
Crete, NE
I love love these! They have an awesome smell and are moist just perfect! Tried different brands but this ones are are fave❤️ Really would recommend.them. 👍🏼😊
Jayme Q.
Peterborough, ON
I just bought 2 cases of these wipes because not only do u not have to keep a refill bucket around but they are super cute and have its own lid for each pack
Stacey L.
Hamilton, Hamilton
Love these wipes, no nasty smell, lovely soft durable wipes that are delicate enough to use on my daughters sensitive skin without bringing her out in a rash
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
My favorite wipes they are the only ones I use. My daughter is almost 10 months and she's has only had two diaper rashes they are alot more gental than some
Tiffani L.
These are by far, the best wipes I used. My son had sensitive skin and he didn't get near as many rashes with these wipes as he did all the others I tried
Taneshia B.
Love that these wipes are so gentle and don't hurt sensitive skin. Don't like that you need more than one at a time and that they fall apart very easily.
victoria s.
I need diapers
diapers are good and cheveres look good quality and new ones I love
those diapers are good of the uenos is the king of diapers pampers haha
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
I use this one my face throughout the day. It helps with my oily skin and and not drying it out too much. I prefer these wipes over the acne ones way more.
Marlene D.
We just welcomed our new family member and this is the brand and line that I'm using since day one! It does an amazing job and its formula is very gently!
Reanne P.
I do not buy any other brand of wipes! I love pampers! Every other wipe I've tried fell apart really easy. Pampers wipes are thick and do the job well!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.