BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
My favorite wipes so far. They are strong (which is the most important) and they don't rip while wiping. The scent is subtle but nice, and they are sensitive on baby bottoms!
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
e. Clinically Proven Mild Hypoallergenic Perfume Free Dermatologist Tested *Based On Sensitive Branded Wipes Sales Data. 9 - 64 Count Packs ~ Total 576 Wipes, 7 X 7 In (17.8 X 17.8 Cm) Each 1-800-Pampers Made In Usa in very importan, very importan
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Sarah M.
We have tried a couple different brands of wipes, and these are by far our favorites. They are fragrance free, nice and moist, and work great. Highly recommend!
Kalli B.
Russell, Manitoba
The best wipes we have used! Work just as well as the non sensitive. Bonus; double as make up remover wipes! Garin teed to get all that water proof mascara off!
Aliza C.
The pampers sensitive wipes are great for my son's extra sensitive skin. They do not irritate him or dry his skin out and provide a nice fragrance free scent.
Rebecca E.
I personally use these for removing makeup off of my face. I have very sensitive skin and I find these are a great alternative to removing makeup effectively.
Diana S.
Awesome wipes for babies! Kind to skin , strong and the best for babies with sensitive skin like my LO . It can be a lit price but I buy when they're on offer!
Claire R.
This is our favorite wipes. My daughter has a very sensitive skin and this is the only one works great for her and strong enough to do clean without breaking.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
These travel packs are a godsend. I had them stashed everywhere, including in the car, in my purse, in the pocket of my winter jacket...just about everywhere!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.