BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Molly M.
APO, AE
A little more expensive than other brands a styles, but totally worth it for us! They are soft and moist and do not cause diaper rash. We stick with pampers for wipes!
lim p.
This was the first brand i bought for my god daughter. To me it seemed very thin and i had to use a lot to clean her up. I ran through 2 packs in a short period of time.
Vanessa R.
Southey
I used to like them but I find that they were too liquids and didn't smell great. I would rather choose buggies over pamper wipes any day.but the best of all is the homamade cloth ones I made , along with my homemade spray!!
Valerie D.
MAPLE RIDGE, BC - British Columbia
These wipes are great. My son has very sensitive skin and we have had no issues with these. Very soft and moist. I keep them in my car and they have never dried out.
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I love this brand/product, they are very soft and they smell amazing and leave the skin feeling very soft. I would very much recommend these wipes, they are amazing!
areej k.
Lahore
These dried out so quikly and aren't that much soft for babies ...these are good to use although they are soft good for ...they soo less and are pricey too babies are efected by more use of it
nathalie h.
richmond
Love pampers wipes it is none irritating, works well. Buying the big box is a great savings and most often it is on promotion. It is good for new born and God knows we need a lots of wipes.
Karen M.
These are worth the extra money! My son had a raw bum from 6 days old but when we switched to these, he's never had that issue again. Great for newbies and sensitive skin! Must have!
Mutlu H.
Staff
Istanbul
These are great for cleaning during diaper change as well as feeding time. Also the box enables to get the wipe with a single hand, which a lot of paren't will appreciate.
Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
My favorite wipes so far. They are strong (which is the most important) and they don't rip while wiping. The scent is subtle but nice, and they are sensitive on baby bottoms!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.