BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are the only baby wipes my daughter can use. The wipes are wet enough, non scented, and thick enough to handle messy situations. They keep my baby clean and rash free. I only need one wipe per change. I get this 7 count refill once a month even though I usually have some left over. I also use these wipes to remove my makeup, wipe the counters, and clean up spills.
Yvette W.
These are my favorite wipes. They are soft and gentle smelling. They are not too thin or rough on my baby's bottom. They are moist enough unlike Huggies. Don't get me wrong, I like Huggies diapers, but their wipes are drier. I like buying the refill box because it lasts my baby for a while before having to restock. I always buy mine at Target . The price works for me! 👍
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
I love the pampers sensitive wipes. They’re gentle enough for my baby and they work hard against dirt and germs and they actually double as great makeup remover wipes too! They can clean almost anything and I always have them on me now. My baby and I both love them! Very soft compared to some wipes that kind of feel papery, these ones are soft and very gentle!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like these rip easily. That is my only complaint. I like that these are very soft and I enjoy the smell to these. I like buying the 3 pack because they last longer. I buy these for myself and or for presents to include for baby showers.
Nicole W.
These are very soft and they stay moist for long periods of time. They are great for sensitive skin. They are a little bit more pricey than other wipe brands but worth it. The only thing I do not like about them is the wipes stick together when you pull them out so you have to stuff the ones you need back in. But other than that  highly recommend !
Misti J.
I love these wipes to use on my nieces and the babies watch at church. They are great for sensitive skin and they are also great for removing makeup without leaving your face red and irritated. These wipes are also very cheap and have a small enough size to carry in your purse or have in your car. I always buy these wipes and will continue to purchase them in the future.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
I absolutely love anything Pampers. Wipes and diapers. They're not super expensive and their products really get the job done and I've used all the other brands. Nothing holds up to Pampers. They may not be the cheapest but they are definitely the best. I refuse to use anything else. Not to mention, their rewards program is pretty cool too.
Ashley W.
These are hands dow my favorite wipes to use not just for my child's bottom but for also removing my makeup at night or to simply refresh my face. They can be drying out especially on the face but they are the only thing that works for my sensitive skin. I would not buy any other product.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I received these wipes as a baby shower gift. I feel like the wipes are true to being gentle for sensitive skin because it doesn't irritate my baby's skin but it does seem to dry out quicker than the huggies wipes I use. I'd also wish I could get just one wipe at a time. When I pull to get the wipes out; it's hard to get just one. Then I just end up wasting.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These are amazing. I use them for everything ! They are always in my purse for those moments when you spill or just need to wipe something off. I love how soft they are and the smell is fresh. I also use them for removing my makeup and I love that they are so smooth on my face !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.