BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Denisse O.
Hola quisiera que me dieran a probar su producto pronto nace mi bebé tengo 8 meses cumplidos y espero que cuando nazca puedo probar varias pañales porque no tengo idea de con cuál empezar Espero que puedan considerame para mandarme su prueba y yo poderles decir qué tal está su producto Espero que me puedan recomendar Y por supuesto tomar en cuenta
Kirsty W.
Leeds, Leeds
These are by far the best baby wipes I've ever used. These are the only ones that done give my baby a rash or cause his eczema to flare up.They're not expensive and they're almost always on offer at £1 at the big supermarkets. These are the only wipes I will use on my son as I find they're the ones most suited to his skin.
Colleen L.
Kirkland Lake
My kids are way beyond the need for diapers, but I did use these on their sensitive bottoms (and faces!) when they were babies. Today, I use them myself for removing makeup, wiping my hands, or just refreshing my skin on a hot day. They're perfect for my sensitive skin and I prefer them over many of the facial wipes available.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I love these wipes! I've tried a few other brands but I find that these are the best to use (with my little man at least). They are pretty cost effective, I just reuse the original wipe boxes that I had. I buy the biggest box of refills and they tend to last a month/month and a half.
courtney m.
Dover , Kent
these were the first wipes i used on my son and i instantly didn't like them. they dry out very easily and they feel slightly sticky, you try to pull one wipes out and you pull out a extra 5. the lid also snaps off very easily which really didnt help the moisture problem. i used a wipe two take off my make up to test how "sensitive" they are are they are very scratchy and makes your skin sore, really don't like these wipes
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
These wipes are my go to wipes to get for my baby. I started out using water and cotton wool however as is parents know how messy it can be I switched to these wipes! As I have done some research with comparing wipes to water there's not much difference with the wipes that are fragrance free, as this is designed for the most sensitive of skins I found these to be very gentle on my baby so I will continue to purchase
Samantha M.
I've used these wipes on all 3 of my babies. Two of them suffered from eczema and these were very gentle on their skin. I would definitely continue to use these!
Keisha C.
These are the best wipes you can get in my opinion. They are soft, not too wet, not too dry, sensitive so there's no rashes & even though they are bit more expensive they are worth it. I've tried cheaper wipes & they tore easily & the texture was weird & they just didn't work very well.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
I used to think that Huggies did the best wet wipes but once I came across Papers wet wipes I absolutely love. Since my kids been using this to have their bums clean they have shown no nappy rash. I would recommend it to all mothers who have kids who suffer from nappy rash.
Ashlee M.
APO, AP
I love Pampers Sensitive wipes. I have used them with both of my babies and never had any problems. They have a mild clean scent (all natural smell, they are perfume free!) and are plenty moist. Many reviews rate them as thin, which is true, however I like this because I feel that it makes them more gentle. Great to keep in your diaper bag & in your car for quick clean ups!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.