BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
miranda V.
London, Ontario, ON
Diapers, sticky fingers, and smiling faces. Wipes in my house have a use all around. I find the sensitive pamper wipes to be perfect all around. Although I'm not a fan of the regular one, this is a night and day difference. I find they generally stay moist enough, even at the bottom of the container. (Some are dry, or some are soaked). Pampers, are next in line to my go to brand
Rosilay M. A.
Estas son las únicas toallitas que usaré en mi hijo. ¡Tan suave!
Sólo un fin de semana basto en la casa de las abuelas con otra marca de toallitas y poco uno consiguió una erupción de pañales. Suavidad y fórmula sensible, estas son las mejores.
Kirsty W.
Leeds, Leeds
I love using Pampers sensitive wipes and these travel wipes are brilliant as the kid keeps the wipes wet and fresh unlike the other normal packets which tend to dry out a little. Definitely met my expectations as pampers, for me is a brilliant brand and do some of the best products out there.
Jessica S.
Barrie, ON
These are the only wipes I will ever use on my children! They are super soft and neither of my kids had reactions at any age from these. With other brands you can even smell how many unnecessary ingredients you're exposing your baby (or toddler!) to. I can't even smell pamper's wipes and they literally feel like a piece of cloth instead of a wipe. Always affordable, I wouldn't even consider using a different brand.
Christy H.
This is all we buy. I'd love to save some money and go with a cheaper brand (Kirkland) but we ended up using so many more wipes to actually get our kids clean that the savings was a wash. Might as well stick to the item that creates less frustration, waste in the landfill, and takes less time. Because nobody wants to spend longer than they have to changing a diaper.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
I keep these everywhere. One in the car, one in the diaper bag and one hanging out in a drawer in the kitchen. Perfect for the quick sticky cleanups and the perfect amount of moisture locked in. These stay moist until the last wipe and the packaging is easy to open and close. HUGE FAN. Going onto child number 3 and won't use anything else!
Denisse O.
Hola quisiera que me dieran a probar su producto pronto nace mi bebé tengo 8 meses cumplidos y espero que cuando nazca puedo probar varias pañales porque no tengo idea de con cuál empezar Espero que puedan considerame para mandarme su prueba y yo poderles decir qué tal está su producto Espero que me puedan recomendar Y por supuesto tomar en cuenta
Kirsty W.
Leeds, Leeds
These are by far the best baby wipes I've ever used. These are the only ones that done give my baby a rash or cause his eczema to flare up.They're not expensive and they're almost always on offer at £1 at the big supermarkets. These are the only wipes I will use on my son as I find they're the ones most suited to his skin.
Colleen L.
Kirkland Lake
My kids are way beyond the need for diapers, but I did use these on their sensitive bottoms (and faces!) when they were babies. Today, I use them myself for removing makeup, wiping my hands, or just refreshing my skin on a hot day. They're perfect for my sensitive skin and I prefer them over many of the facial wipes available.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I love these wipes! I've tried a few other brands but I find that these are the best to use (with my little man at least). They are pretty cost effective, I just reuse the original wipe boxes that I had. I buy the biggest box of refills and they tend to last a month/month and a half.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.