BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Recebi um pacote de teste de Ainda não estava hospedado no hospital. Trabalharam e fizeram o trabalho. Quando cheguei em casa, use o odor de um concorrente porque as comprei antes do nascimento do meu filho. A limpeza do competidor faz com que o fundo do meu filho fique vermelho e tenha uma aparência de uma bunda de babuíno. Voltei a este como o vermelhidão e como bolhas diminuíram. Estes podem ser mais dinheiro, mas eles funcionam e meu filho não tem problemas com eles. Eu continuo comprando-os meses meses depois e estou feliz. Eu prefiro uma umidade e espessuraudes toalhetes sobre outros toalhetes que tentei.
Jessica B.
I LOVE these wipes! I've been using them on my daughter for since she was born and she is now 2.5 years old. I've tried other brands and they are either too wet, not wet enough, give her a rash or tear apart. These are the best - they clean up dirty diapers with less wipes, they never tear apart, they never give her a rash. Bonus is they're sensitive enough to use for little hands and faces! I'll never use another brand.
Stiffany A.
doral, FL
So thankful for this big refill box as we all know it can get spendy buying a million smaller boxes of wipes along with having to find homes for all the plastic containers! I love these wipes as they are very soft and they don't rip on me while I'm changing diapers! They also work great for washing hands and faces of your little ones while out and about! We love our pampers sensitive wipes an I think you will too! Great price and better yet having them delivered to your door!
Samantha P.
Croft Road, Montrose
Great value for money and nice on the little ones bottom, not harsh and do not irritate his skin. I always use them for taking off makeup in the evening as well.
Gema G.
TORONTO, ON
I love these wipes there so nice and thick it does break out my baby bum and they dont break like the thin ones at times I use them to clean and they do a good job
Frish Q.
These wipes are pretty great, they are very soft it feels almost like fabric and they don't tare like the huggies do. It lost a star for me because it feels a little dry I wish it was more moist. When you open the box there are nine individually wrapped wipes with cute little sheep on them and on top is a sticky cover so you can use it directly or you can open the whole thing and refill your wipe box. I don't use the box for travel so it's great on its own for me.
Rebecca A.
Sackville
Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only kind of wipes I will use on my girls. They don't have too overpowering of a scent and they don't cause my little ones to have reactions like other brands I have tried.
Amanda B.
Acton, ON
I have nothing bad to say about these wipes. These are super soft and don't fall apart when using. They have a very light smooth formula that is non irritating to the skin.
Sabrina N.
Canada
Those are the only wipes I will buy for my baby. Never had any problems by using them on my daughter. Little bonus because they are so sensitive I actually use them once in awhile to remove my make up
Allison H.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
I've been using these wipes almost exclusively for 17 months. they're priced reasonably, especially if you buy them in bulk. They smell good and clean my son up well. the individual pouches are great for throwing in the diaper bag, or you can tear it open and put the wipes into a plastic container. we cloth diaper, and I like that these wipes don't fall apart and make a mess if they end up in the laundry!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.