BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
These are our favorite brand name wipes. They're very soft and not too wet. They also are strong and don't rip easily. We never have issues with irritation. Can always find a coupon on the pampers website or pg brandsaver.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I love this wipes I always use them for everything and there the only wipes I use! I first bought these as my kids have sensitive skin! They do the job the price point is ok but I always get them when there on offer.
Maria P.
innisfil
My favourite baby wipes to use for my kids
The baby wipes are so soft and gentle
My kids never get irritated they like the baby wipes
The price is very affordable
Julie W.
Pampers sensitive wipes are very good. I love the thicker texture of these wipes. You will end up using less wipes. These can be purchased at most grocery stores and pharmacies. They are pricier than store brands.
Hilary I.
This are really great wipes my baby brother uses them when my mum is changing his nappy . It is very affordable. It really met my expectations and I don't expect anymore . My mum would definitely but again .
Heather B.
Kemptville
I love the feel of these wipes. Keeps the babies bum soft. Affordable, yes. Like when they go on sale. They came as a shower gift, and we will continue to purchase. I would recommend these to other moms.
Tímea S.
So far used for carpet stain and it worked amazing. Can say the quality and softness of the product is really good. It's not pricey at all quite affordable and I will buy this again the the future. Even once I actually have kids!
Shomila A.
Mississauga
I cant live without these wipes, I use them on my kids and even use them to take off my makeup. I've tried a lot of wipes but these are worth every penny since everyone in the house can use them The product is soft and gentle not only a baby's skin but great for adults too!
Judy G.
I absolutely love these wipes! I've been using them I stead of makeup wipes since I have super sensitive skin. We also take them camping and hiking with us because they are great for a quick cleanup!
daws s.
Acton, ON
I love these. I use these everyday for my face after work! I don’t have kids or anything but after work my face feels super dirty, so I use this to wipe my face before I wash my face when I get home.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.