BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Megan P.
Gander
Great product! My little guy was 5 weeks old with a really bad diaper rash. Pampers sensitive wipes helped it clear it up. Been using these ever since, I live by these wipes for myself with my makeup and my little girl too! Awesome product will recommend :)
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú
Mis sobrinos e hijos de amig@s han usado esta marca de pañales y les resultó muy buena :D ahora ya que estoy a unos meses de dar a luz de seguro usare esta marca para mi primer hijo.
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
I use these diapers when my baby was born the truth I use them for very few days since my baby increased very fast its size the truth are very good for those first days its soft texture and comfort is ideal for our little ones also they bring a indicator of when The diaper is very wet.
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
My baby loves these wipes. They are really cold and super soft on her.  We keep the refill packs in both cars, upstairs and down, and in his bag. I'm pretty sure we will even keep buying them after he's potty trainedYes, I recommend this product.
Abigail W.
The only baby wipes I will use on my daughter. They are so sensitive for her sensitive skin. They are a great price and you get a great amount of wipes for what you pay. They don't dry out and I love the snap top for easy access. The wipes container is not big or bulky, I have one in my diaper bag, purse, and car.
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
These are our favorite brand name wipes. They're very soft and not too wet. They also are strong and don't rip easily. We never have issues with irritation. Can always find a coupon on the pampers website or pg brandsaver.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I love this wipes I always use them for everything and there the only wipes I use! I first bought these as my kids have sensitive skin! They do the job the price point is ok but I always get them when there on offer.
Maria P.
north york
My favourite baby wipes to use for my kids
The baby wipes are so soft and gentle
My kids never get irritated they like the baby wipes
The price is very affordable
Julie W.
Pampers sensitive wipes are very good. I love the thicker texture of these wipes. You will end up using less wipes. These can be purchased at most grocery stores and pharmacies. They are pricier than store brands.
Hilary I.
This are really great wipes my baby brother uses them when my mum is changing his nappy . It is very affordable. It really met my expectations and I don't expect anymore . My mum would definitely but again .
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.